Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Pls Read!: I Have An Lpo Hanging: I Need Partner(s) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Pls Read!: I Have An Lpo Hanging: I Need Partner(s) (644 Views)

Lpo To Supply 20ft Containers,i Need Partner(s) / Who Can Finance An Lpo,to Supply 33,000litres Of Pms? / We Hav An Lpo For Sale( Supply Of 12trucks Of Ago Monthly To Delta State). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read!: I Have An Lpo Hanging: I Need Partner(s) by y2kaustin(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2010
Hello everyone,
I have a Local Purchasing Order (LPO),that is presently hanging.I know the source of the materials,the company is purchasing at 28k per Tonne,and i got the item at the market for 23K.Meaning a profit margin of 5k.Now,the M.D of the company asked me to be supplying 25 tonne every week,and the conract is for sixteen months.
Unfortunately,this came when am picking myself up together,it was when i had good capital that i via for the contract since last year and it just came.So i want to make this open,to anyone that can partner with me to fulfill this.Hoping to hear from you soon,till then remain blessed,below is my number for anyone to contact me,
thanks,
Austin Essien, y2kaustin@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Help On "home Laundry"? / Renault Bus 4 Sale / We Brand Corporate And Promotional Gift Items For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.