Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist (2979 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by vaxx: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
I am a very powerful and influential criminal, i do robbing and kidnapping. but I wish to turn a new leaf if only I could be convinced that what am doing is wrong.

can any atheist put forward a single logical argument or scientific theory as to why it is evil for me, I will stop immediately.

it is a gift because you are about to change an ignorance criminal which will add to your achievement as a very intelligent person.

lawani you are invited
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by Amberon11: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lol
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by Ranchhoddas: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
Amberon11:
Lol
What is funny?
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by dalaman: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
vaxx:
I am a very powerful and influential criminal, i do robbing and kidnapping. but I wish to turn a new leaf if only I could be convinced that what am doing is wrong.

can any atheist put forward a single logical argument or scientific theory as to why it is evil for me, I will stop immediately.

it is a gift because you are about to change an ignorance criminal which will add to your achievement as a very intelligent person.

lawani you are invited

You will be arrested and sent to prison if you don't stop your criminal activities. If you live in an uncivilized society like Nigeria jungle justice awaits you. You might be burned or beaten to death. But then how will you feel if someone kidnaps any member of your family and threatens to kill them? If that doesn't make you happy then that should tell you that you are causing other people pains.

3 Likes

Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by Ranchhoddas: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wetin concern person?
Continue in your ways
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by vaxx: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
dalaman:

You will be arrested and sent to prison if you don't stop your criminal activities. If you live in an uncivilized society like Nigeria jungle justice awaits you. You might be burned or beaten to death. But then how will you feel of someone kidnaps any member of your family and threatens to kill them? If that doesn't make you happy then that should tell you that you are causing other people pains.
. i cannot be arrested because I have the police on my payroll. I have the ministers on my payroll. I agree that if a common man robs, he will be arrested and it will be bad for him, but I am an extraordinarily influential and powerful criminal. Give me one logical reason why it is bad for me and I will stop robbing..

I don't give a fvck about my family, I only think for myself alone. I am selfish yes I am. well emotional and sentimental people can see reason in it but not me . I am logical person and I see no benefit in caring for other human beings. you have not convince me? can you try more.
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by dalaman: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
vaxx:
. i cannot be arrested because I have the police on my payroll. I have the ministers on my payroll. I agree that if a common man robs, he will be arrested and it will be bad for him, but I am an extraordinarily influential and powerful criminal. Give me one logical reason why it is bad for me and I will stop robbing..

I don't give a fvck about my family, I only think for myself alone. I am selfish yes I am. well emotional and sentimental people can see reason in it but not me . I am logical person and I see no benefit in caring for other human beings. you have not convince me? can you try more.

Who needs to convince a psychopath? Thought you were talking about a rational human being with some kind of empathy for others.

5 Likes

Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by vaxx: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
dalaman:

Who needs to convince a psychopath? Thought you were talking about a rational human being with some kind of empathy for others.
what is the benefit of empathy ? i dont give a poo.

you can not logically or scientifically proof it to me that robbing and kidnapping is bad. then this attitude of evil will never stop if the atheist are not stop.

well a believer can easily convince me. bro put your mind and brain into work.
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by obinna58(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
vaxx:

Are u looking for someone to threaten you with hellfire or some sort religious nonsense before you part way the evil things you are doing,

4 Likes

Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by vaxx: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
obinna58:

Are u looking for someone to threaten you with hellfire or some sort religious nonsense before you part way the evil things you are doing,
no I just need a single logical argument or scientific proof. can you? you know atheist are men of science and proof
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by obinna58(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
vaxx:

lawani you are invited

Human have laws guiding them, don't even think it's easy becoming that kind of criminal u talking about besides u risking the only life u got and you can't escape punishment when exposed
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by dalaman: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
vaxx:

you can not logically or scientifically proof it to me that robbing and kidnapping is bad. then this attitude of evil will never stop if the atheist are not stop.

well a believer can you easily convince me. bro put your mind and brain into work.

You have lost the plan. People use logic to explain and stop vices or change moral values.

Take slavery for instance many of the opponents of slavery used logical arguments and NOT religious arguments to end it. You can follow the arguments of people like Thomas Paine that he put forward against slavery. It wasn't religious arguments he used but logical ones.
Logical arguments have been used to change moral values.

That is way better than using fictional threats like hell or telling people that they will reincarnate as maggots if they do evil. That's childish and nonsensical IMO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by obinna58(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
vaxx:
no I just need a single logical argument or scientific proof. can you? you know atheist are men of science and proof
U mistaken
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by vaxx: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
obinna58:

Human have laws guiding them, don't even think it's easy becoming that kind of criminal u talking about besides u risking the only life u got and you can't escape punishment when exposed
lol many of that kind of criminal exist in the world . but known and unknown. some have die and go scot free and some are nursing the ambition now and are currently under training.
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by dalaman: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
vaxx:

This is a fallacy on your path. Many atheist don't know anything about science. There have been atheist even during the dark age.
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by vaxx: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
dalaman:

You have lost the plan. People use logic to explain and stop vices or change moral values.

Take slavery for instance many of the opponents of slavery used logical arguments and NOT religious arguments to end it. You can follow the arguments of people like Thomas Paine that he put forward against slavery. It wasn't religious arguments he used but logical ones.
Logical arguments have been used to change moral values.

That is way better than using fictional threats like hell or telling people that they will reincarnate as maggots if they do evil. That's childish and nonsensical IMO.
that is what am expecting you to do now. try make a research and logically proof it to me that robbing is bad? simple.
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by dalaman: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
vaxx:
that is what am expecting you to do now. try make a research and logically proof it to me that robbing is bad? simple.

I've given you the reason already but you said you are a psychopath that doesn't care about other humans at all including your family. Who needs to convince such a person. My arguments will work for normal rational people not psychopaths.

1 Like

Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by vaxx: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
dalaman:

This is a fallacy on your path. Many atheist don't know anything about science. There have been atheist even during the dark age.
many atheist are good in logic. if you do not have the science view, you should have the logic concept
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by vaxx: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
dalaman:

I've given you the reason already but you said you are a psychopath that doesn't care about other humans at all including your family. Who needs to convince such a person. My arguments will work for normal rational people not psychopaths.
your reason is flawed. it does not make sense logically to me.
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by dalaman: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
vaxx:
your reason is flawed. it does not make sense logically to me.

It won't because you claimed to be a psychopath. It works for many normal people. I don't have time convincing a psychopath.
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by vaxx: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
dalaman:

It won't because you claimed to be a psychopath. It works for many normal people. I don't have time convincing a psychopath.
I am rational minded. the psychopath labelling is from your own adjective. since you claim to be an atheist which is full of good logic and scientific evidence. I expect you to be rational. but sorry . you fall my hand. you see why evil and wickedness is not ending. it is because of people like you who value logic and science above faith.
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
vaxx:
I am rational minded. the psychopath labelling is from your own adjective. since you claim to be an atheist which is full of good logic and scientific evidence. I expect you to be rational. but sorry . you fall my hand. you see why evil and wickedness is not ending. it is because of people like you who value logic and science above faith.

dalaman:

vaxx:

vaxx:

well a believer can easily convince me. bro put your mind and brain into work.

psychopath :

A person with a personality disorder indicated by a pattern of lying, cunning, manipulating, glibness, exploiting, heedlessness, arrogance, delusions of grandeur, sexual promiscuity, low self-control, disregard for morality, lack of acceptance of responsibility, callousness, and lack of empathy and remorse. Such an individual may be especially prone to violent and criminal offenses.

vaxx:

you cannot reason with a psychopath Lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by dalaman: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
vaxx:

You are not a rational being. What is being rational in being a mobster that doesn't care about the feelings of others including his family members?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by vaxx: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

psychopath :

A person with a personality disorder indicated by a pattern of lying, cunning, manipulating, glibness, exploiting, heedlessness, arrogance, delusions of grandeur, sexual promiscuity, low self-control, disregard for morality, lack of acceptance of responsibility, callousness, and lack of empathy and remorse. Such an individual may be especially prone to violent and criminal offenses.

I agree with you. this a good labelling for the athiest
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by vaxx: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
dalaman:

You are not a rational being. What is being rational in being a mobster that doesn't care about the feelings of others including his family members?
it is because I don't see the benefit of doing so. it seems you are appearing weak. give me brain cracking statement that what am doing is really bad. remember a believer will not spend much time to convince me like you.
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
vaxx:
I agree with you. this a good labelling for the athiest

m
the dictionary meaning of psychopath is not atheist. the meaning resonates with your opening and subsequent posts. a person who exhibits the character you describe is a psychopath.

don't act like you don't understand my posts grin
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
vaxx:
it is because I don't see the benefit of doing so. it seems you are appearing weak. give me brain cracking statement that what am doing is really bad. remember a believer will not spend much time to convince me like you.

okay lemme convince repent or Yahweh will burn you forever and ever when you die. but if you repent voila old things have passed away. the people you hurt and murdered no justice for them. grin Abeg make I go sleep 2morrow is Monday.

2 Likes

Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by vaxx: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

m
the dictionary meaning of psychopath is not atheist. the meaning resonates with your opening and subsequent posts. a person who exhibits the character you describe is a psychopath.

don't act like you don't understand my posts grin
then you are lost with the point of discussion. am a very a logical and scientific person. I demand a logical answer from the atheist that also exhibit logic and scientific evidence to tell me why robbing is bad .

and you said i am a psychopath! how? will it not be the same with atheist.
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by vaxx: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

okay lemme convince repent or Yahweh will burn you forever and ever when you die. but if you repent voila old things have past away. the people you hurt and murdered no justice for them. grin Abeg make I go sleep 2morrow is Monday.
ooh sorry dear. it is still early here. it seems you do not know where am coming from.

I don't believe in judgemental God and non existing devil. I am African traditional faithful.
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by dalaman: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
vaxx post=59885797[b:
]it is because I don't see the benefit of doing so[/b]. it seems you are appearing weak. give me brain cracking statement that what am doing is really bad. remember a believer will not spend much time to convince me like you.

That makes you a psychopath and I am.not interested in convincing one.
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by vaxx: 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
dalaman:

this statement is too weak for my liking
Re: A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
vaxx:
then you are lost with the point of discussion. am a very a logical and scientific person. I demand a logical answer from the atheist that also exhibit logic and scientific evidence to tell me why robbing is bad .

and you said i am a psychopath! how? will it not be the same with atheist.

atheist is the same as psychopath says the logical and scientific human lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Take The Pascal's Wager And Become An Athiest / You Cannot Pray In Jesus Name To Amen. / Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.