Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike (2005 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike / Biafra: I Saw This In A South Eastern State Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bi
nigeriatoday.ng Sunday, August 27, 2017 15:53
The leader of the Biafra Independence Movement, BIM, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike has revealed those funding the Nnamdi Kanu led Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Uwazuruike, who formed Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, now led by Comrade Uchenna Madu, alleged that the Department of State Service, DSS, was funding Kanu and his followers.

He also accused the DSS of arranging Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest just to bring him (Uwazuruike) down and make him unpopular.

“If Nigeria could not intimidate me, who is Kanu? I just gave him time to fool himself. It’s just like a father fighting his son”, Uwazuruike to Sun.

“The idea of the republic of Biafra was to enlighten the people. When I came out of prison, I felt I needed a radio to enlighten the people and the Federal Government.

“Before Radio Biafra, I had a radio in America called Voice of Biafra International, in 2001. Then there was no Internet exposure like Facebook and Whatsapp.

“We were then in South Africa with Emejuru but Nnamdi Kanu convinced me to come to London. But no sooner we started than Nigeria’s security apparatchik persuaded him to bring down the struggle.

“They had tried it with me without success; they also failed with Ambrose Anyaso, who was with me in detention. When the Department of State Security, DSS, could not get him to pull me down, they turned to Kanu, who wanted money and fame.

“Immediately I noticed this, I stopped funding him. So, he started getting his funds from the DSS directly. The idea was to bring me down and make me unpopular.

“When I noticed that, I kept quiet because I knew him very well; he does not have capacity but they did not know that he did not have the capacity but I knew he would fail at the end of the day.

“His arrest was arranged by the DSS. It was meant to divert attention from MASSOB to IPOB. Even his release was stage-managed.

“No senator deposited one dime anywhere; that is why he is violating all the conditions. How could he violate all the conditions and he is left alone? Even the northern youths coalition is stage-managed.

“What Kanu does not know is American diplomacy, which props you up, only to bring you down. The northern coalition was created to checkmate him.”

The post Biafra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike appeared first on Ngyab.

Report a problem.

Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
We are ready to teach him the lesson of his life

Time up for him

Both online and street miscreants won't be spared

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
profolaolu:
Bi
nigeriatoday.ng Sunday, August 27, 2017 15:53
The leader of the Biafra Independence Movement, BIM, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike has revealed those funding the Nnamdi Kanu led Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Uwazuruike, who formed Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, now led by Comrade Uchenna Madu, alleged that the Department of State Service, DSS, was funding Kanu and his followers.

He also accused the DSS of arranging Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest just to bring him (Uwazuruike) down and make him unpopular.

“If Nigeria could not intimidate me, who is Kanu? I just gave him time to fool himself. It’s just like a father fighting his son”, Uwazuruike to Sun.

“The idea of the republic of Biafra was to enlighten the people. When I came out of prison, I felt I needed a radio to enlighten the people and the Federal Government.

“Before Radio Biafra, I had a radio in America called Voice of Biafra International, in 2001. Then there was no Internet exposure like Facebook and Whatsapp.

We were then in South Africa with Emejuru but Nnamdi Kanu convinced me to come to London. But no sooner we started than Nigeria’s security apparatchik persuaded him to bring down the struggle.

“They had tried it with me without success; they also failed with Ambrose Anyaso, who was with me in detention. When the Department of State Security, DSS, could not get him to pull me down, they turned to Kanu, who wanted money and fame.

“Immediately I noticed this, I stopped funding him. So, he started getting his funds from the DSS directly. The idea was to bring me down and make me unpopular.

“When I noticed that, I kept quiet because I knew him very well; he does not have capacity but they did not know that he did not have the capacity but I knew he would fail at the end of the day.

“His arrest was arranged by the DSS. It was meant to divert attention from MASSOB to IPOB. Even his release was stage-managed.

“No senator deposited one dime anywhere; that is why he is violating all the conditions. How could he violate all the conditions and he is left alone? Even the northern youths coalition is stage-managed.

“What Kanu does not know is American diplomacy, which props you up, only to bring you down. The northern coalition was created to checkmate him.”

The post Biafra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike appeared first on Ngyab.

Report a problem.

At bolded shows KANU is a fraudster

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

Yes I guess he is been used by some politicians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by halfcurrent(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

Off course I have always known that Nnamdi of a guy is a big scam. Time shall tell..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by MadamExcellency: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Some miscreants leaping for joy in celebration of anti-Kanu interview given by Uwazurike failed to notice something abnormal.

The DSS now funds IPOB - Fact or Fiction?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by Kutis2030(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
they are both confused.
Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by chernest2002: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
Uwazulike have ate his cake from Fg and forget to know that he cannot have it back.

3 Likes

Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by Ojiofor: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
No be only DSS is funding IPOB it's EFCC that is funding them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by muykem: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
I doubt Uwazuruike statement against NK but I can't still understand why intelligent people from Igbo could not ask some silent questions before allow youth risking their lives for unthoughtful agitation.
Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by Oladimejyy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oh gawd!10k salary earner people haf suffer oogringrin
Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by clarocuzioo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
Where did this write up emanate from because I doubt it's authencity Is DSS funding Kanu that he is shaking the very pillars that holds this nation?? Is DSS funding Kanu that he is giving Mr. President sleepless nights and headache that he has to mention it in his speech?? Is DSS funding Kanu that Obasanjo has to come out and say that Kanu should be stopped by any and every means possible?? Then if DSS is funding him, to what end and purpose?? I don't want to believe that this came from uwazurike, and I also ask if the person that wrote this rubbish is mentally stable.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by Arda1000(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
from what this man have said he himself is the original scammer

3 Likes

Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by kettykin: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

if Kanu is a fraudster then what are you ?

5 Likes

Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by Nukualofa: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
DSS is Funding Kanu

Sarrki: it's true we know that

Me: Sarrki, take this and enjoy your Highness

5 Likes

Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by FUNNYBONE1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
YOUR SOURCE?
Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by DocHMD: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
ewedugerian muslims will agree with him and tell us he is greater than Awolowo. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by Malawian(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
MadamExcellency:
Some miscreants leaping for joy in celebration of anti-Kanu interview given by Uwazurike failed to notice something abnormal.

The money DSS used to pay Uwazurike is no longer coming his way as he is of no consequence anymore, now he is thinking DSS is now paying Nnamdi Kanu. Uwazurike only succeeded in telling us the DSS used to pay him, otherwise, how did he come about such bogus assumption? is he an intelligence officer?

3 Likes

Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by PRXPERT: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:

Lol you wish!
Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by attackgat: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
DSS funding Kanu? Uwazuruike should consider a career as a stand up comedian
Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by maclatunji: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
MadamExcellency:

Either way, he is a fraud and an ignorant one at that. The FG is ready to put him to prison via legal means while his source MASSOB is also out to get him.

Either way, he loses.

1 Like

Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by vedaxcool(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:

Time up for him

God bless you true patriot. Everyone knows the pdpstilskin is a fraudster.
Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
uwazurike is nothing but a hungry bastatd. ten thousand of uwazurike cannot be a match for nnamdi nne-munwa Kanu the king
Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:

Time up for him

Both online and street miscreants won't be spared who are the we? an ewedu eating carword like you? ??I laf
who are the we? An ewedu eating carword frothing and seeating in the anus at the mention of biafra and nnamdi kanu.
I see you hanging your head on a rope soon. but don't go yet. stay alive until biafra comes then may be it shocks will help you end that miserable thing you use abada to cover. ewu
Re: BiAfra: I Gave Nnamdi Kanu Time To Fool Himself – BIM Leader, Uwazuruike by SweetJoystick(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:

Time up for him

You dey reason before you type? Smh

(1) (Reply)

Odumegwu Ojukwu Remembered By His Living Twin / What Happens To Your State If Oil Dries Up Today? / PDP, Agbaje React To Defection Of Ambode’s Commissioner, Olawale Oluwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.