Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmer In Enugu State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmer In Enugu State (427 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Farmer In Ebonyi Community (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmer In Enugu State by Michael004: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
The Enugu State Police Command,prevented break down of law and order on Friday, in Ozalla in Nkanu West Local Government Area of the state.
It was gathered that a man identified as one Ndubueze Oboro was attacked by a suspected Fulani herdsman at his farm in Umane Ngene Bush.

The suspect allegedly gave the victim matchete cut on his back shoulder and chopped off five of the his fingers.

After allegedly committing the crime, the suspects escaped just as the victim was rescued through the assistance of villagers and taken to hospital for medical attention.

This however angered the irate youth in the area who quickly moved into action of revenge. They sighted a man identified as one Abdulraham Usman and pounced on him and allegedly inflicting several degrees of injuries on him but was promptly rescued by the operatives.

All the victims were rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment while investigations have commenced in full scale.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmer In Enugu State by immortalcrown(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Just imagine!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmer In Enugu State by Sprumbabafather: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
It's good they find the herdsmen now.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmer In Enugu State by sarrki(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
This where I expected Igbos to curtail

By joining hands to apprehend this criminals and Barbarians called Fulani herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmer In Enugu State by madridguy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Many devil in human flesh. The culprit must be apprehended and charge to court.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmer In Enugu State by sarrki(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
I think Fulani herdsmen issue is more of politics

Begin to suspect

Its not possible for government to tell me they don't know who are they

I quote General Sanni Abacha of late memory

" if insurgency last for more than 24 hours government is involved "
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmer In Enugu State by cultist: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:
This where I expected Igbos to curtail

By joining hands to apprehend this criminals and Barbarians called Fulani herdsmen
SupporteD
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmer In Enugu State by madridguy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Boss don't tell me you believe majority of stories flying around the Fulani's? Majority of this attack got no connection with the Fulani's.

sarrki:

Begin to suspect

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmer In Enugu State by johncallidon(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

Begin to suspect

man Yhu've said it all.... I weep for them in advance.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmer In Enugu State by sarrki(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
madridguy:
Boss don't tell me you believe majority of stories flying around the Fulani's? Majority of this attack got no connection with the Fulani's.

Baba more reason I used the word politics

(1) (Reply)

Photos!! Murder Of Catholic Priest Killed In Imo State Arrested By Police In Lag / TRENDING! (VIDEO) Nigerian Man's joystick Disappears After Giving Begger Money / 470 Rifles Seized At Lagos Port -(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.