Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Sex Tape: My Account Was Hacked, Thats All I Have To Say - Small Doctor - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sex Tape: My Account Was Hacked, Thats All I Have To Say - Small Doctor (872 Views)

Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) / All I Need Is You (hillsong United) - Free Download Mp3 With Lyrics / HOT BANG!: Yung Effissy Ft. Small Doctor – Ogo Agege (2.0) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Tape: My Account Was Hacked, Thats All I Have To Say - Small Doctor by Evaromantik(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
To clear the air over leaked sextape, Temitope Adekunle (Small Doctor) , has claim that his Snapchat account got hacked. The leaked sextape showed Small Doctor masturbating. 

[img]https://3.bp..com/-tnOOdI85M6k/WaMRyAGaaXI/AAAAAAAAHcQ/GgEXF1doWGM9dA1vh28I7GflvbqGgXmxgCLcBGAs/s320/Small-Doctor-masturbating-sextape-muzikafricana.com.jpg[/img]

It goes without saying that Temitope Adekunle, aka Small Doctor, is one of the hottest musicians in the Nigerian music industry right now. The young man has been busy travelling around the world, performing at shows to the delight of his teeming fans. However, it also seems the singer is increasingly finding it difficult to stay out of trouble.

A leaked video of a person who bore a striking resemblance to the Agege-born entertainer was posted online recently. In the video, the dimunitive singer can be seen stroking his manhood with one hand, while apparently recording the act with his other hand.

In his reaction, Small Doctor claimed that the video was the handiwork of a hacker. He told Sunday Scoop, “My Snapchat account was hacked and that is all I have to say.”

When asked to admit whether he actually recorded himself masturbating and saved it before the alleged hacker uploaded it online, he said, “You should understand when they say someone’s account is hacked. I don’t want to say beyond that.”

Source: Muzik Africana

http://www.muzikafricana.com/2017/08/sex-tape-small-doctor.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Tekno – MAMA (snippet) / Download Free Afro Instrumental / Music: Wiz Ace – Last Hour Freestyle Ft. Emzzydnty, Sardonyx, Lot & Dicekid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.