Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Help Before I Kill Myself. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Before I Kill Myself. (1175 Views)

Pls Help Before Access Bank Send Me To Jail. / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Before I Kill Myself. by Oga080666419419: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
Everybody here knows how I hate Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, from the tone of my writing you can know that am a yoruba Muslim from Osun State but resident at Bariga.
Ahmadullahhi am loyal to the caliphate and Sultan of Sokoto is my Supreme leader while Buhari is my lord a personal savior.
After seeing this picture of a young and amiable Biafran girl and her patriotic display of her national consciousness I feel like killing myself.

Please Kanu and IPOB should stop making life more difficult to people like me and maclatunji my fellow yoruba Muslims ummah and our Ustaz Sarkki.

Somebody help me or should I go ahead.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by kingxsamz(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
hmm...
why do I have this feeling that ur just one of these Igbos?
hiding behind an anonymous account and creating a post just to invite hate and tribalistic comments?

6 Likes

Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by olayinks007(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
wink, if i may ask wat do u take.
Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by Toosure70: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
olayinks007:
wink, if i may ask wat do u take.
nothing but pig waste. Patience's pant fall on a that your flat head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by Thewrath(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sarrki is that you?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by olayinks007(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Toosure70:
nothing but pig waste. Patience's pant fall on a that your flat head.

Iyen emi na, i will get u arrested 4 dat. wink
Naughty u. wink
Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by ahamonyeka(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Please do fast cos we are too many in naija.I believe you reside in ilaje bariga where those taut use as home.
Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by Thewrath(m): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
They are coming for you cheesy

Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by Queerworld(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
Child abuse if you ask me...........
Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by cumbak60: 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 28, 2017
Sarrki is a Christian you igbo idiot! We are liberal like that in Yorubaland. Yours truly and so many igbo haters in Yorubaland are Christians too. Just work harder to achieve this Biafra country. We all can't wait.

3 Likes

Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 28, 2017
conductorr:

Sarrki is a head slamming haboki-afonja crossbreed moozlem. cheesy

He looks something more like this ...

Sarrki is a Christian I repeat. Not that it matters that much, it is just to debunk or refute the claim that it is only Muslim yorubas that despise Igbos. I can even argue that our Muslim population don't have time for all these on line insults with the igbo. They have better things to do with their time than engaging an unjustifiably hateful tribe like the igbo.

We have taken the idiocy of the igbo as the outcome of a successfully waged systematic denigration of igbo by the Nigerian State. The attitude of igbo is only but a necessary consequence of being a conquered and cut to size.

We yorubas understand this fact and are willing to endure the insults with love as far as arms and violence are not raised/waged against the Nigerian State. This is the thrust of the directive principle of the current administration not to allow things to degenerate into civil strife in Nigeria. We won't allow a defeated tribe tempt us into war. Never again would we wage war against ourselves. The political choices of the igbos and its consequences would be suffered alone by them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by mpianya39(m): 3:34am On Aug 28, 2017
Oga080666419419:
Everybody here knows how I hate Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, from the tone of my writing you can know that am a yoruba Muslim from Osun State but resident at Bariga.
Ahmadullahhi am loyal to the caliphate and Sultan of Sokoto is my Supreme leader while Buhari is my lord a personal savior.
After seeing this picture of a young and amiable Biafran girl and her patriotic display of her national consciousness I feel like killing myself.

Please Kanu and IPOB should stop making life more difficult to people like me and maclatunji my fellow yoruba Muslims ummah and our Ustaz Sarkki.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by Markfemi2: 4:50am On Aug 28, 2017
Igbos are icomedians
Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by navyseal2220: 4:58am On Aug 28, 2017
Thewrath:
Sarrki is that you?

LOL...

Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by sarrki(m): 5:31am On Aug 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Sarrki is a Christian I repeat. Not that it matters that much, it is just to debunk or refute the claim that it is only Muslim yorubas that despise Igbos. I can even argue that our Muslim population don't have time for all these on line insults with the igbo. They have better things to do with their time than engaging an unjustifiably hateful tribe like the igbo.

We have taken the idiocy of the igbo as the outcome of a successfully waged systematic denigration of igbo by the Nigerian State. The attitude of igbo is only but a necessary consequence of being a conquered and cut to size.

We yorubas understand this fact and are willing to endure the insults with love as far as arms and violence are not raised/waged against the Nigerian State. This is the thrust of the directive principle of the current administration not to allow things to degenerate into civil strife in Nigeria. We won't allow a defeated tribe tempt us into war. Never again would we wage war against ourselves. The political choices of the igbos and its consequences would be suffered alone by them.

My bro weldone

I love your choice of words

They are born with hatred filled in their hearts

They envy Omoluabis day and night

Most especially because of Lagos
Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by PatriotTemidayo: 6:18am On Aug 28, 2017
Die, if you can. ........... cheesy

One less idiot to worry about. cool
Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by Toosure70: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
olayinks007:

Iyen emi na, i will get u arrested 4 dat. wink Naughty u. wink
no o. I dey talk to idiot you quoted o.
Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by Firgemachar: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
kingxsamz:
hmm...
why do I have this feeling that ur just one of these Igbos?
hiding behind an anonymous account and creating a post just to invite hate and tribalistic comments?

Feeling

Are you a kid

That is exactly what it is.

The OP is deranged!
Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by otosa(m): 12:40am On Aug 29, 2017
Oga080666419419:

they are fighting for their future you seat down there saying rubbish. Ab u never die. Who Federal Govt Help even u?
Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by Lloydfather(m): 1:58am On Aug 29, 2017
Ogaaaa take life easy na.
U are causing more pain to this people already with this joke.
Remember they are descendant of falling demons, don't let them commit mass suicide because demons can be weird at times.
Re: Help Before I Kill Myself. by Afonjatribeguy: 2:08am On Aug 29, 2017
Oga080666419419:

Afonja the brown roof go and Dieeeeeeee ewuuuu. Nnamdi kalu and ipob news will give Yorubas and hausas heart break, make una go and commit suicide cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Cabinet Reshuffle Likely Today As Buhari May Tap Amaechi For SGF Position / Northern Ethnic Groups Reject Restructuring / Jonathan Fires Back At Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.