Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

List Of Free Tuition Medical Universities In The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Free Tuition Medical Universities In The World (672 Views)

Top 10 Cheap Medical Universities In Caribbean / 2019 List Of Free Tuition Universities In The USA For International Students / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Free Tuition Medical Universities In The World by Bobbyfine: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
(1) ELAM Medical School, Cuba

Cuba is home to one of the best medicine schools in the world. With the lowest doctor patient ratio in the world, Cuba has had remarkable success with  sending well qualified medical doctors all around the world to countries that are medically underserved. Added to that,  they now provide free medical studies to students from all over the world at their largest medical school ELAM, located 22 miles (35km) west of Havana. ELAM is The Latin American Medical School which was conceived by former President Fidel Castro following Hurricanes George and Mitch, which devastated parts of Central America and the Caribbean in 1998.

Please note that students at ELAM will be required to spend up to a year learning Spanish, Cuban history and culture, and then dive into a curriculum that is focused on preventative health.

Read more:

http://www.studyabroad365.com/list-of-free-tuition-medical-universities-in-the-world/
Re: List Of Free Tuition Medical Universities In The World by CJoshua: 7:01am On Sep 08, 2021
If you think you are not good for a Medical School, you are wrong. It's a fear that you won't be accepted because of your low self-esteem. This subjective evaluation has nothing to do with your ambitions and skills. For example, take me with my bioinformatics education: I know nothing about informatics, but I perfectly do my biology homework and pass all exams with brilliant results. Does it prevent me from doing a good job? No.

(1) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University (mouau) 2017/2018 Admission Screening Procedures / Would Ijmb Be A Saviour Or Not... / National Open University Admission 2017/2018 Admission Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.