Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Why Do Men Mistreat/blame Women When They Are Financially Broke? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Mistreat/blame Women When They Are Financially Broke? (1524 Views)

Why Are Husbands Aggressive To Their Wives When They Are Financially Unstable? / Women, When You Are Financially Stable, What Do You Plan To Do With Your Money? / For Married Women- When You Had Sooo Many Suitors To Choose From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Mistreat/blame Women When They Are Financially Broke? by thejonny09(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2010
I find this article very interesting and the attitude of the guys mentioned here are so funny, the fact is why do guys feel so sad and frustrated when they are broke I keep asking myself this question course sometimes I know I f--up when am broke but why?

Read the article below, then give your opinion.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/columnists/funke/2010/funke-06-feb-2010.htm
Re: Why Do Men Mistreat/blame Women When They Are Financially Broke? by mamagee3(f): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2010
Duh because as human beings we try as much as possible to blame our misfortunes on other people
Does this deserve a thread, abeg mods lock this thread up
Re: Why Do Men Mistreat/blame Women When They Are Financially Broke? by aieromon(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2010
If mod locks this thread,i'll know for sure that you're the MG-1 of Nairaland. . . .
Re: Why Do Men Mistreat/blame Women When They Are Financially Broke? by thejonny09(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2010
mama-gee:

Duh because as human beings we try as much as possible to blame our misfortunes on other people
Does this deserve a thread, abeg mods lock this thread up

Sometimes I wonder how we humans react to situations. They say "one man's meat is another man's poison", that said I don't expect you to comment on every thread that comes up, read and when you don't like it don't comment move on to another.

I read an article and like it and decide to post it hear for others to read and give their opinion if you don't have any then SHUT UP!
Re: Why Do Men Mistreat/blame Women When They Are Financially Broke? by Aniody: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2010
i wonder too my broda, this is a very nice post and someone just said it shuld be locked, if you dont have anything to contribute just get the hell out. i am suprised this is coming from her.
Re: Why Do Men Mistreat/blame Women When They Are Financially Broke? by iice(f): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2010
People don't like to take responsibility for their own shortcomings or downfalls.
Human nature. . .besides, they have a image to maintain. . .ego to keep intact and all that jazz
Re: Why Do Men Mistreat/blame Women When They Are Financially Broke? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2010
Re: Why Do Men Mistreat/blame Women When They Are Financially Broke? by thejonny09(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2010
so we could say its transfer f aggression.
Re: Why Do Men Mistreat/blame Women When They Are Financially Broke? by dominique(f): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2010
money is believed to be power. if a man don't have it, he finds other ways to prove his "power" and most of the time its their wives (and sometimes kids) that are at the receiving end. . . its all about the male ego.

(1) (Reply)

Husbands Are To Be Blamed For Non-provision Of A Male Issue In The Family! / Police Treat Nigerians like Dogs in India / At What Age Should Mothers Stop Dressing In Front Of Male Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.