Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

I Cannot Allow My Husband To Do The Dishes - Funmi Aragbaiye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cannot Allow My Husband To Do The Dishes - Funmi Aragbaiye (632 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Will Not Allow My Son Call Anyone Who Isn't Family Uncle Or Aunty / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Allow My Husband To Do The Dishes - Funmi Aragbaiye by AbdulTechBlog(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Funmi Aragbaiye, a veteran singer, said she cannot allow her husband wash plates as it is not African. The gospel singer who has been married to her husband for forty years revealed some of the things that have kept them together. Aragbaiye whose songs were popular in the nineties spoke on the things that kept her and her husband, Bola Aragbaiye.

Talking about how the couple blended at the initial stage of their marriage, the singer revealed that her husband did not help her with the house chores.
She went on to say she would not have allowed him do the chores as she does not like the idea of men doing house chores is a ‘modern-day mentality’.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-FtOtrPwnMXY/WaMrwZoJxsI/AAAAAAAAASQ/xVMYY4NKAiU3IgeKULK24rQ8urdyTxknACLcBGAs/s640/vllkyt56ugnbrne3j.52af4855.jpg[/img]

“My husband doesn’t belong to that category. I celebrate my husband. He is a big personality, a top journalist in this country. I can’t do that to him. I believe such a thing is dirty. Why would I allow him wash plates and do other house chores?"

My upbringing wouldn’t allow him do such (house chores). I believe it is ‘unafrican’ for men to do house chores. As a mother, you need to put your house in the right order.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-Uch7LsUCweU/WaMskdcmy8I/AAAAAAAAASY/3WgNWslQyrYIx4BNSd4RbjI0S-j6obMRgCLcBGAs/s640/Funmi.jpg[/img]

MORE: http://todayscelebs..com.ng/2017/08/i-cannot-allow-my-husband-to-do-dishes.html
Re: I Cannot Allow My Husband To Do The Dishes - Funmi Aragbaiye by Tolexander: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ijoba orun ku dede
Araiye e yipada
Onidajo aye n no
Ti o bere lowo re
Bawo lo se lo o
Igbesi aye re
Re: I Cannot Allow My Husband To Do The Dishes - Funmi Aragbaiye by AbdulTechBlog(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: I Cannot Allow My Husband To Do The Dishes - Funmi Aragbaiye by goldbim(f): 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wow!!yet we still wonder how most marriages of the elders last long without divorce??.most of our mothers are A+ women of virtue...unfortunately,there's a woman somewhere complaining that her husband is not romantic because he does not help with house chores.. lipsrsealed...may God give our generation the right grace!

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Allow My Husband To Do The Dishes - Funmi Aragbaiye by ibkkk(f): 5:06am On Aug 28, 2017
Gbam.
Re: I Cannot Allow My Husband To Do The Dishes - Funmi Aragbaiye by double0seven(m): 5:58am On Aug 28, 2017
I like that she's a dutiful wife.

There is nothing wrong if your husband wants to help you. What if you fall ill. She's saying it as if it's a prison sentence if her husband washes dishes in the house even for one day pere.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Toned Abs In Crop Top / Video: Man Harassed By Police For Taking Pictures In An Eatery In Lagos / Kechi Qualifies For Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.