Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

My Pc Suite Is Proving Difficult - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Pc Suite Is Proving Difficult (723 Views)

Blackberry Pc Suite / How To Browse On Your Laptop Free Using Nokia Pc Suite. / Pc Suite For Techno Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pc Suite Is Proving Difficult by Ossaifamous(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2010
Hi guys
my pc suite is wearing me out, it connects to the system but the one touch access keeps failing to connect to server, note that I had connect to the internet before with the same pc suite and I still do so on my friends using my usb since I do connect with my bluetooth and I still 've about 70mb on my zain data plan
Re: My Pc Suite Is Proving Difficult by deji2009(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2010
Ossai famous:

Hi guys
my pc suite is wearing me out, it connects to the system but the one touch access keeps failing to connect to server, note that I had connect to the internet before with the same pc suite and I still do so on my friends using my usb since I do connect with my bluetooth and I still 've about 70mb on my zain data plan

Thanks for enquiring, could please explain better as am having difficulties understanding what you meant.

Here's an example of a problem: I have a Dell 610 XP with PC suite using my Nokia N95 as a modem.

Meanwhile you can visit Nokia website for FAQ's from users like yourself.

http://europe.nokia.com/support/faq

Good luck !

(1) (Reply)

Channel Master Vsat Dishes Available In Lagos / How To Share Starcomms Izap / Marine Ago(diesel) Supply, Price N81+1 Available In Bayelsa,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.