Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

This Funny And Heartbreaking Waec Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Funny And Heartbreaking Waec Result (2302 Views)

Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair / How To Check Waec Result 2018/2019 Waec Result | Waec Direct, Www.Waecdirect.org / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Funny And Heartbreaking Waec Result by plenty155(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
I checked this results for some guys at my area sometimes ago and they where like which school fit accept this results and I was like........

Re: This Funny And Heartbreaking Waec Result by elriyaz(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
What's so funny here!!!!

3 Likes

Re: This Funny And Heartbreaking Waec Result by ibk68305(m): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
I wander oo
Re: This Funny And Heartbreaking Waec Result by Peasant: 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Disheartening. Encourage them and tell them not to give up their dreams for papers. They can be ignorant of paper and be wise at hand
Re: This Funny And Heartbreaking Waec Result by holywahala19(m): 12:12am On Aug 28, 2017
sad
Re: This Funny And Heartbreaking Waec Result by rattlesnake(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2017
Christ can redeem him from the curse of the Law
Re: This Funny And Heartbreaking Waec Result by MaziOmenuko: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2017
plenty155:
I checked this results for some guys at my area sometimes ago and they where like which school fit accept this results and I was like........

This shows a lot about the area you are living in. You need to relocate asap before you turn-on your wifi one day and mistakenly download and install something funny from the environment.

1 Like

Re: This Funny And Heartbreaking Waec Result by lative(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2017
The candidate is insured

1 Like

Re: This Funny And Heartbreaking Waec Result by Teacher1776(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2017
In those days people with this kind of result are usually advised to join the police force. But even now the police has upgraded.
The guy with the result on top sha. Every fool knows there was cheating in the centre on the day they sat for Insurance.
Re: This Funny And Heartbreaking Waec Result by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sunday School
Re: This Funny And Heartbreaking Waec Result by odoguma(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Are you out of school and in need of a short term job to make money before resumption. Look no further.
Iroko Tv is now recruiting for Offline Sales Agent who will sell their subscription vouchers to existing and new customer.
Basic Salary: 25K
On-Time target: 40 to 60K and above.
Application is by sending in CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject "Offline Sales Agent - (Location) "

They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa

Note: Successful applicant will be contacted via mail for interview.
Re: This Funny And Heartbreaking Waec Result by avictor05: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
education is over rated, brilliant people don't make it in life it's intelligent and street-wise that does

see my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State Polytechnic Released 2017/2018 ND/HND Admission (pics) / 16 Best Educational Apps For Students & Teachers In Nigeria / You Can Get #10,000 Or More By Just Helping Your Community.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.