Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Another Undiscovered Way To Make Cool Money With Your Payoneer Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another Undiscovered Way To Make Cool Money With Your Payoneer Card (520 Views)

Can I make withdrawals from Payoneer Card of less than $50 / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This Jan 2018 / Transfer Money On ATM With Payoneer Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Undiscovered Way To Make Cool Money With Your Payoneer Card by DonFresco(m): 12:41am On Aug 28, 2017
There are so many online businesses out there that will promise you heaven and earth, yet by the time you get involved you will find out that it is a total waste of time.
We my own story is very different because I was fortunate to come across a beautiful opportunity to make cool dollars and i grabed it. Actually nothing good comes easy, i know how much i spent getting to know everything about how the business works.

I see threads about how to open a payoneer account and how to make money with it on Amazon and co. My source of income to my payoneer card is quite different and pays more than you can imagine. All you need is just internet connection and a passion for lovely designs. To break it down more, I use a website that has the complete tools for you to design tshirts, create an online store for yourself and sell your designs in your store. The website promotes your store for you, takes orders and make the delivery and then pay every money you make into your payoneer account.
Your work is just to sit on your system at your spare time and create lovely designs or write up for tshirts to upload in your store.

I guess this sounds quite easy and exciting but however it is not that easy if you dont have a great knowledge of website and how to use the tools provided to design the tshirts.

For this reason, I am giving just 20 people an opportunity to join me in this amazing business. I will be creating a whatsapp group to lecture and guide the participants on how to start this amazing business from scratch to finish.
The participants are expected to pay just N5,000 to join in and get started.
I am going to be taking just 20 people only so that i can attend to every single person at all time so it's going to be a first come first serve basis.

I know some people are use to complaining about paying for stuffs like this, however i will say that its not for everyone. Those who are ready to pay will reap the benefit of what they have paid for and also appreciate what they get to learn about.

Interested persons can leave their contact number here as i will just pick the first 20 accordingly to avoid any complaints.

Thank you all and hope to see you in the whatsapp class soonest.
Re: Another Undiscovered Way To Make Cool Money With Your Payoneer Card by ihustler(m): 7:35am On Aug 28, 2017
My friend,

In this common era, you first create value before you begin to ask for money.

You give out free information and stand at the funnel end of the project...meaning whatever information you are sharing will eventually lead people back to you as the only one who can help them through, that 's where you charge people.

Not before you share the information.

Just my 2 cents!

1 Like

Re: Another Undiscovered Way To Make Cool Money With Your Payoneer Card by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:07am On Aug 28, 2017
ihustler:
My friend,

You give out free information and stand at the funnel end of the project...meaning whatever information you are sharing will eventually lead people back to you as the only one who can help them through, that 's where you charge people.

God bless u for that.
Exactly wat i was going to type

Just my 2 cents!
Re: Another Undiscovered Way To Make Cool Money With Your Payoneer Card by DonFresco(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2017
ihustler:
My friend,

Just my 2 cents!

Thanks for the advice sir.
I believe i have given the main info already which is just to sign up on the website, create your online store then make nice designs on the tshirts available on the site with the tools provided. When creating your store on the site, you will be requested to put your bank details for payment which is were you put your payoneer account.
You can create designs in various ways using the tools on the site or you can use your normal photo grid to create different designs and upload them on your t-shirts to look great. These are the areas i need to really teach people that want to learn it.
The website does the promotion of your t-shirts because they also make their commission from sales of your work. People from different countries who like your designs can place orders online from your store and the operators of the website does the printing of the tshirts and delivers to customers that order without you stressing yourself. Its a very interesting opportunity if one really gets to learn it properly which i why i have to teach interested people how to go about it.

(1) (Reply)

'How Recession has led to closure of bank accounts -CBN' / Nigeria Unveils Its First Off-grid Solar House In Lagos / Digital Currencies: How To Avoid Falling Victim To Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.