Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Won’t Quit Over Transfers – Conte - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Won’t Quit Over Transfers – Conte (1318 Views)

I Won’t Celebrate If Man United Beat Chelsea, Says Mourinho / Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA / Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Quit Over Transfers – Conte by cheapgoal: 3:06am On Aug 28, 2017
Chelsea coach insists he will stay resolved to Blues regardless of the possibility that he doesn’t get the new signings he wants before the transfer window closes on Thursday

Conte hasn’t been timid about expressing his dissatisfaction at Chelsea’s inability to land his top transfer targets and reports throughout the end of the week recommended the Blues manager would consider leaving if the due date go without newcomers joining the champions.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/im-totally-committed-to-the-club-i-wont-quit-over-transfers-conte/

(1) (Reply)

Argentina Struggling To Qualify For World Cup / Everton Sack Manager / The Tour Du Rwanda In Africa Most Modernized City Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.