Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

How Can One Monetize His Blog To Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Monetize His Blog To Make Money (666 Views)

Complete Tutorial On How To Promote Your Youtube Channel And Blog To Get More Fr / Transform Your Wordpress Blog To E-commerce Site Or Forum Or Anything / Convert Your Website/blog To An Android Application To Make Much Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Monetize His Blog To Make Money by Fchristo(m): 5:13am On Aug 28, 2017
Pls i want to know how i can possibly monetize my blog with either adsense or any other and make money no matter how small. I have been blogging for free for a while now without making any money. Please help me out
Re: How Can One Monetize His Blog To Make Money by Fchristo(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2017
Fchristo:
Pls i want to know how i can possibly monetize my blog with either adsense or any other and make money no matter how small. I have been blogging for free for a while now without making any money. Please help me out

Who can help me out please
Re: How Can One Monetize His Blog To Make Money by Cashrange660: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
I can help you get a UK adsense for 5k only
Re: How Can One Monetize His Blog To Make Money by Cashrange660: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fchristo:

Who can help me out please
To get this uk adsense for 5k contact me at 0.8.0.65502865
Re: How Can One Monetize His Blog To Make Money by Fchristo(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Cashrange660:
I can help you get a UK adsense for 5k only

Approved one?
Re: How Can One Monetize His Blog To Make Money by Cashrange660: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fchristo:

Approved one?
Of course yes
Re: How Can One Monetize His Blog To Make Money by Fchristo(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2017
Cashrange660:

Of course yes
Ok, let me have a view of it. arederam@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Monetize His Blog To Make Money by Cashrange660: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fchristo:
A mail has been sent to you. Thanks
Re: How Can One Monetize His Blog To Make Money by Cashrange660: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fchristo:
Re: How Can One Monetize His Blog To Make Money by Adele200(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
When it comes to monetizing a blog, there are several things to put into consideration.

First, what is the niche of your blog? The reason for this is that: not all niches are Adsense compliance. Some people manage adult blog, so you can't think of Adsense in that case.

Secondly, we look at your source of traffic and it's quality. this is also very important inorder to determine the best method to monetize your blog.

Lastly, what is the quality of your content? Content is king. Quality content speak volumes about the nature of your blog.

Let me stop here.

Besides, you can contact me on fb via
www.fb.com/adeleyeb1

US,UK and Nigerian Adsense accounts are all available. In addition to tips on how to fully maximize earnings .
Re: How Can One Monetize His Blog To Make Money by Fchristo(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2017
Adele200:
When it comes to monetizing a blog, there are several things to put into consideration.

First, what is the niche of your blog? The reason for this is that: not all niches are Adsense compliance. Some people manage adult blog, so you can't think of Adsense in that case.

Secondly, we look at your source of traffic and it's quality. this is also very important inorder to determine the best method to monetize your blog.

Lastly, what is the quality of your content? Content is king. Quality content speak volumes about the nature of your blog.

Let me stop here.

Besides, you can contact me on fb via
www.fb.com/adeleyeb1

US,UK and Nigerian Adsense accounts are all available. In addition to tips on how to fully maximize earnings .

Pls send me your number
Re: How Can One Monetize His Blog To Make Money by Adele200(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Fchristo:

Pls send me your number
Call or whatsapp : 07030218140

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunities For Nigerians / Gtbank Rewards Traffic Wardens Across Nigeria. To Redeem Their Lost Image / Bank Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.