Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators (11353 Views)

Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators / Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by Nonaira1: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2017
emperorchedda:
Later some irrelevant elements will claim Niger Delta isn't part and parcel of the south east agitators
Nwoke take it from me as an igbo SS you don't want the minorities in Biafra. It'll be another niggeria. Why do you think I'm 100% against my ppl included ND republic. It'll be a volatile country and the same if they are included in Biafra.
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by 234ng44uk(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2017
Thewrath:

You can't touch Igbo without touching Niger delta,because Igbos are in Niger delta,not to talk of imo and Abia states that are part of Niger delta!
Ondo and Lagos state too are in Niger Delta I guess, since oil (even in larger quantity than those of Imo and Abia) are in both states. But since when has oil been a means to identify with a region?
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by Nonaira1: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2017
234ng44uk:
Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators

Us? Was Niger Deltans given quit notice in the North?

Initially, the name "Niger Delta" Agitator had me fooled. Now I know this is an alias for IPOD. A cheap scam of a name with fictitious members. Igbo kwenu!

TheSe are the people that signed the quit notice to una

Their position is part of a statement made available to journalists in Abuja signed by John Duku (Niger Delta Watchdogs); Ekpo Ekpo (Niger Delta Volunteers ); Osarolor Nedam (Niger Delta Warriors ); Henry Okon Etete (Niger Delta Peoples Fighters); Asukwo Henshaw (Bakassi Freedom Fighters); Ibinabo Horsfall (Niger Delta Movement for Justice ); Duke Emmanson (Niger Delta Fighters Network) and Inibeghe Adams (Niger Delta Freedom Mandate).

Oya show us the igbo among that list.

Keep deluding yourself until the time comes.
Instead of you packing your bag, you dey delude yourself. Na your headache anyway

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by Guilderland1(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2017
234ng44uk:

You are the greater fool. You, your ancestors and your generations yet unborn. Yamiri is an exclusive word use to refer to Ibo. It is a corrupted form of "yem mmiri" (give me water). The legend goes that early Ibo settlers in the North could barely survive the hot Northern weather, constantly asking for water. Educate yourself Fool!

Confuced cattle nomadic fulani like u. Do I asked you to explain the meaning of yamiri? Who told you that I have not heard about it before. Next time go and drink cow breast. Akwiya kowe, walali zo nci bula ubanka!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by 234ng44uk(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2017
Guilderland1:

Confuced cattle nomadic fulani like u. Do I asked you to explain the meaning of yamiri? Who told you that I have not heard about it before. Next time go and drink cow breast. Akwiya kowe, walali zo nci bula ubanka!
And you think the Fulani blood doesn't flow in your vein too? Any Ibo born during or after the civil war can't be too sure. The Fulani soldiers raped your mother and grand mother merciless. Ask her when you get home.
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by Rapmoney(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Who are this illiterate again
Checck your spelling again and you will discover who the real illiterate is!
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by nnaeyes6: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2017
Nairaland forum was created to help divide Nigerians the more. Therefore, afonjas please hate me. Zombies please hate me. Me Igbo go try hate zombies and afonjas. Zombies keep hating the afonjas but afonjas keep licking the ass of zombies. Everyone has two haters but afonjas have one. Afonjas lose. Hmmm. Nairaland forum, a place where those who can access the web can keep hating to realise Biafra, Nigeria, Niger Delta Republic, Middle Belt Republic. If I miss a name, it is not part of the struggle because they have one vote and they should lick assssssssssssssss of zombies because they can thought all assssssssssssssss are washed but not zombies assssssssssssssss. Bounce.
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2017
Bolustical:
If these different splinter agitating groups can make life unbearable for their governors by demanding good governance and efficient service delivery, the Niger would have since been the region to beat.

If the agitators are sincere, they should have truly known that an average Hausa/Yoruba man isn't their problems but the likes of Ibori, Igbinedion, Uduaghan, GEJ and wife among many others who robbed them blind.

Whenever anyone from N/Delta complains about the center you and your likes will bring this stale argument.

Did you preach same BS to the people of Osun when Aregbese was telling them that the cause of their problems was GEJ. When northerners were throwing stones at GEJ you said nothing about Kwakwanso.

You are making it look like other regions have been blessed with good governors.
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by karpentar: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2017
Bolustical:
If these different splinter agitating groups can make life unbearable for their governors by demanding good governance and efficient service delivery, the Niger would have since been the region to beat.

If the agitators are sincere, they should have truly known that an average Hausa/Yoruba man isn't their problems but the likes of Ibori, Igbinedion, Uduaghan, GEJ and wife among many others who robbed them blind.

What Oshiomole?
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by joe120120(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2017
Bolustical:

Coward
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by jaybee(f): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bolustical:

unfortunately they are insincere and ignorant by choice. They cannot help themselves and will not allow others to help them. their self-inflicted folly has reached an irredeemable point of no return. We ( the few sane) have lost them. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by DocHMD: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bolustical:

How accountable did your impermeable muslim skull hold Gov. Aregbeshola when he was blaming GEJ for the lack of rainfall and sunshine in your oshogbo neck-of-the-woods?

How accountable did the north hold their leaders who always blamed the christians and the south for polio, diseases and other infirmities in their cursed region leading to killings of southerners and christians?

Do you know why the muslim north created Sabon gaaris in their region? To keep strangers at bay but they want to do 'one nigeria' with the resources of the same strangers. Your skull is insulated against common sense. grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by Guilderland1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
234ng44uk:

And you think the Fulani blood doesn't flow in your vein too? Any Ibo born during or after the civil war can't be too sure. The Fulani soldiers raped your mother and grand mother merciless. Ask her when you get home.

Thank God that you knew that una blood is highly contaminated, that is why you people has been breeding all sorts of terrorist youths.

Quote me again and see how Amadioha will send thunder for your phone.
Banza muntum
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by agitator: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
234ng44uk:
Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators

Us? Was Niger Deltans given quit notice in the North?

Initially, the name "Niger Delta" Agitator had me fooled. Now I know this is an alias for IPOD. A cheap scam of a name with fictitious members. Igbo kwenu!

Hope you are normal this Monday morning? angry angry angry
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by agitator: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
DocHMD:

How accountable did your impermeable muslim skull hold Gov. Aregbeshola when he was blaming GEJ for the lack of rainfall and sunshine in your oshogbo neck-of-the-woods?

How accountable did the north hold their leaders who always blamed the christians and the south for polio, diseases and other infirmities in their cursed region leading to killings of southerners and christians?

Do you know why the muslim north created Sabon gaaris in their region? To keep strangers at bay but they want to do 'one nigeria' with the resources of the same strangers. Your skull is insulated against common sense. grin

See finishing, bros abeg small small na. I no want to read say somebody don take rat poison. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
The sponsors of that quit notice should be arrested. The arewa youth are being sponsored by their northern leaders. So there should be an arrest before the people could believe them.

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by 234ng44uk(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Guilderland1:

Thank God that you knew that una blood is highly contaminated, that is why you people has been breeding all sorts of terrorist youths.

Quote me again and see how Amadioha will send thunder for your phone.
Banza muntum

Can't you read and comprehend? No wonder you were easily brainwashed by that hunch back coward-in-chief, Nnamdi Kanu.

Your people fought a civil war with the rest of Nigeria between 6 Jul 1967 – 15 Jan 1970. Any Ibo born or whose parents or grand parents were born around that period will most likely carry a Fulani or Chadian DNA as a result of rape suffered by your women (or voluntary sex in exchange for food) in the hand of Fulani soldiers of the Nigeria army or your Chadian mercenaries. Comprendre?

Funny enough, your people celebrated those children as Ndi Ocha (white children). I have proof beyond doubts that you're the "Banza muntum".
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by Odingo1: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
234ng44uk:

Can't you read and comprehend? No wonder you were easily brainwashed by that hunch back coward-in-chief, Nnamdi Kanu.

Your people fought a civil war with the rest of Nigeria between 6 Jul 1967 – 15 Jan 1970. Any Ibo born or whose parents or grand parents were born around that period will most likely carry a Fulani or Chadian DNA as a result of rape suffered by your women (or voluntary sex in exchange for food) in the hand of Fulani soldiers of the Nigeria army or your Chadian mercenaries. Comprendre?

Funny enough, your people celebrated those children as Ndi Ocha (white children). I have proof beyond doubts that you're the "Banza muntum".
You are not making any sense atoll,you are just disgracing yourself.
The middle belt fought the war and not the fulanis and Igbo land was not overruned by the war the way you think.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by ArinzeAnthony03: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
wildcatter23:
Heated polity

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators by Thewrath(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
234ng44uk:

Ondo and Lagos state too are in Niger Delta I guess, since oil (even in larger quantity than those of Imo and Abia) are in both states. But since when has oil been a means to identify with a region?
Go and check the meaning of ND!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server / Kogi Guber: I’m Not Contesting – Hon Faleke / 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.