Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) (33479 Views)

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son.Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by tugar(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2017
BigBelleControl:

Yes, I'm a Nairalander.

so you guys cannot reconcile your parents?
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by patola080(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2017
icedfire:

if the woman had four beautiful girls, do you know how many nairaland guys will be drooling for their phone numbers? so if a girl does same , what's the big deal
only a fool always go 4 beautiful or handsome face wot will happen , if something bad happens to d beauty or handsome face? Look 4 another one abi
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by Satioshi: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2017
Olwogboboro roughly translated means the God with a far reaching arm.
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by komekn(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2017
Since the word God has been brought into it and so many are saying thank the Lord, praise the Lord, God has done it.

And the couple have Bible cake in front of them.

Then the standard of God cannot be put aside in this union.

With that in mind, can we consider God doesn't change his words.

Luke 16:17-18 (NIV)

17 It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law.

18 “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Let's be careful what we attribute to God as an example of his supposed grace and favour.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by tugar(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=tjskii post=59894725]

Well to make the story sweet in my belle,I'm imagining him gnashing his teeth,no spoil my imaginings biko grin[/quote

don't u think that DNA test might be the reason why the e x left?
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by eyinjuege: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2017
Femistico:
Hehehe, so she's the mother of all diz full grown guys and still 42. She's started conceiving at the age of 15 be dat ooo... Chai
The ex left her at 42.

She's probably older now. May even be in her 50s
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by Rapoo(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2017
nikkypearl:
Wow..love is a beautiful thing
Her son ,so cute..is he a nairalander ? wink
yes!!! but you have to go through me before you can meet him
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by perdollar(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2017
nikkypearl:
yes! na him b me
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by holycrest(f): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2017
lie kill una
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by lollytk(f): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2017
moyor274:
And here i am with just one kid thinking who would want me
my dear u will find someone that will treat u like a Queen when u least expected.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by cherriex(f): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2017
And am here single,infact singular,this woman don marry born-born,even remarry again.this life ennnh,my miracle is coming, Hml to her.
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2017
I'm her son, pm me
nikkypearl:

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2017
Brides mouth though... must be very good at kissing �
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by Maski87: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2017
Thou shall not commit adultery

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by comrChris(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2017
Must every thing be attributed to God? Even when the union contradicts scripture they still brought God into it..

Truly grace is doing much for us

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by funds1234: 11:34am On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=femi4 post=59892968][/quote]
No oo, he is a Nairagrinder
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by teshyberry(f): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
moyor274:

My dear re-package yourself well and be busy pursing your dreams
Men will flock around you.
Na u go tire sef

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by MrCork: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
nikkypearl:
Lol..keep calm!is it your hormones?

..but y does yorrr foto profile loooooklike u wannnnto kiss me...bring yorr lips!!
cheesy
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by fergus0n: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
nikkypearl:
lmao... ���
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by Femistico(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
tjskii:

Wow, why would you insult someone you don't know,just cos you can,or cos their opinion doesnt tally with yours,you are a very undisciplined fellow who lacks self control.
And why would you call someone you've never met b4 an idiot just because he and his wife are divorced, are you now a disciplined fellow? You just check ursef out and tell me if you ain't lacking that same self control.. I repeat ur an a**hole
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by toggy: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Evaberry:
why did her ex leave her?

She has done well as a mother raising 4 men.

I admire and love successful single mothers

it's really not easy but Nigerians should stop making marriage look like an achievement because it's not. and this mama here made it seemed like the marriage was a big deal

My brother, marriage is very very important. it teaches us tolerance, perseverance and the spirit to share and forgive. It is also an avenue to learn how to be loyal and faithful. But for those who don't want to learn all those qualities as exhibited by our Created and different prophets in the bible, they think marriage is a jamboree, they suddenly loss focus and subsequently derailed.
It is an institution ordained by God himself and the rules must be followed to enjoy it.
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by chris31(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
moyor274:
One man food is another man poison.
Where is ur location & hw do i reach u
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by mozele(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
rottenPussy:
If I were straight, I would emulate such!! It feels good to b a lesbian - ain't nobody got time for being straight no more undecided

Congrats, anyways

in your tone all i see is a wounded heart. Why carry such pain for so long dear?

Its not worth it.
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
nikkypearl:

You don fall in love with her son only for picture? na wa for Naija babes o.
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
the groom is in a lot of trouble! mother of four?! what happened to her former husband?
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by eyinjuege: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
besticality:
Congratulations. But leading my mom to the slaughter slap to be laid by another man is a NO NO for me.

N.a. you know that one o.

Would you rather she keeps changing men? Or just have a long term boyfriend who doesn't accord her the respect as his wife?
Or you expect when she grows old, and your wife starts throwing her tantrums about invaders in her home she should go back to her lonely life?
You better be happy for her and pray the new man treats her like a queen. Her happiness should be paramount/everything if you truly love her.
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by darlenese(f): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
rottenPussy:
If I were straight, I would emulate such!! It feels good to b a lesbian - ain't nobody got time for being straight no more undecided

Congrats, anyways

who ask u and your rottenPussy if u are straight or bent, ur pussy is rotten according to u, so u've made the best decision for your life, u don't need to advertise ur status.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
Evaberry:
why did her ex leave her?

She has done well as a mother raising 4 men.

I admire and love successful single mothers

it's really not easy but Nigerians should stop making marriage look like an achievement because it's not. and this mama here made it seemed like the marriage was a big deal

marriage is a big deal

tolerance is a big deal

being able to care for someone is a big deal

I duff my hat for the woman who single handedly raised 4 young men
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by dopemama(f): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
Raptureminded:
And the wedding took place in a church? If yes I fear... Because it is against the Bible for better for worse says the scripture and it is until death do you part not court or divorce... Shalom
shut up. Please!! Let's hear Word!! Congrats jare madam
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
onatisi:
na because she is 42 oo. If may be she is 50years old.,this marriage may never take place
smiley
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by pattybf(f): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
TDonald:
After 4 Men, you still wan dey shine CONGO

Dis one can't read ni?

But what does she want in another marriage after 4 kids?
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by TDonald: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
pattybf:

Dis one can't read ni?

But what does she want in another marriage after 4 kids?

You are dumb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria / Tribute To My Mother In Law / 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.