Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,063 members, 7,845,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 28/8/17 Is The End Truly Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 28/8/17 Is The End Truly Here? (276 Views)

CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional Guide By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche 28/8/23 / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 28/8/17 Is The End Truly Here? by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 28, 2017
C. A. C., LIVING WATER
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

DATE: MONDAY, AUGUST 28, 2017
TOPIC: IS THE END TRULY HERE?
BIBLE READING: 2 TIMOTHY 3:1-5
MEMORISE: And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. (Romans 13:11)

A great man of God once said, "God the Owner of the universe is checking the time on His watch for the final blowing of the trumpet." Every occurrence around the world today is pointing towards the end time. Therefore, open your eyes to see all the indications. Use your ears, because all that people talk about today is as well pointing to this truth. God knows you will need to use your senses to work things out for yourself. That is why they are given to you.
The end of all things is at hand. Don't you sense it that this is likely to be the last lapse of the race back home? Be wise and don't be deafened by the glamour of the world and beauty of technology. As it was in the days of Noah, majority were caught unawares. The warning bell is ringing aloud daily. Endeavour to remove your ear impairer to hear this ever loud warning. Use your eyes and ears (Gen. 3:1,2).
Kindly be informed again that the end has never been closer than now. All that was said about the end of age are fully fulfilled in our time - not a coincidence but the fulfilment of the Word of God. All you need to do is to be more serious and conscious of the way you run your race home.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Lord, help me never to lose focus in this my Christian race.
2. Father, please, give me the grace to serve You till the end of my life, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, help Your Church to serve You in Spirit and Truth, more than ever before, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 SAMUEL 4 - 10

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Leads Worshippers To Pray For Lungu, Mugabe And Buhari / Daily UCB Devotional : September 3 - Pursue Your Dream (1) / Remove This Self From Before Your God, And...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.