Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Think Nigeria First With H.i Dansiraj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Think Nigeria First With H.i Dansiraj (296 Views)

Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 / At What Period Do You Think Nigeria Will Become A Developed Nation / 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think Nigeria First With H.i Dansiraj by DaySpringTV: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2017
#TogetherIsBetter
“It is better for us to stay together” was the focal point of the speech of Mr. President when he resumed office after a long vacation. Thank goodness for his recovery and safe return. Come to think of it, what may have warranted such a comment from his Excellency, could It be that a nation as indivisible as ours is faced with a threat of division? Could it also be that our beloved nation is exposed to danger of separation by these people who pledge to preserve the peace and unity of this country?...read more here clickhttp://www.dayspringtv.net/think-nigeria-first-h-dansiraj/

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Kidnapper, Evans To Be Arraigned In Court Today / Kenya Supreme Court Cancels Country’s Presidential Elections / NICTIPISM By Jawolusy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.