Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,165 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Why Nigerian Reality Tv Show Winners Are Failing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Nigerian Reality Tv Show Winners Are Failing (284 Views)

Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car / Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last / 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Reality Tv Show Winners Are Failing by splendid22(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2017
Thousands of young Nigerians take part in Reality TV shows hoping to leverage on the platforms to become rich and famous, but unknown to them, winning music Reality TV show is not a guarantee for succeeding in the entertainment industry.

Yes! Winning a Reality TV show makes people pay you attention and creates an array of opportunities, but there is a bitter part of the story that is not being told.

A winner of a Nigerian music Reality TV Show who spoke to TheNewsGuru under conditions of anonymity said:” Winning a Reality TV show is different from succeeding in the music business. Till date, I am yet to be paid my cash prize in full even though I won years back. People see the glory; they don’t know the bitter part of the story. Breaking into the Nigerian music industry is not child’s play” he said.

Read the rest here

http://www.thenewsguru.com/special-report-why-nigerian-reality-tv-show-winners-are-losing/
Re: Why Nigerian Reality Tv Show Winners Are Failing by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2017
It's inyanya
Re: Why Nigerian Reality Tv Show Winners Are Failing by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2017
only a very foolish person would think that winning a reality TV show is a secret to success.

look at the BBB contestants, how would anyone think that being in a house while being videotaped 24hrs could turn you into a success? that is not only a stupid thought but also a very dangerous one. look back in history and understand that reality TV is just that. it will give any winner their 5 mins of fame and, because the majority aint got any skills whatsoever, they will rightfully disappear from the limelight.

i wont even dwell on the "being rich" through reality TV, as it is an insult to common sense!
Re: Why Nigerian Reality Tv Show Winners Are Failing by Getintouch2004(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2017
Gulder Ultimate Search and Project Fame tops my likes for Reality Tv shows.
But why the halt on GUS? I miss the show

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Ceo, Mark Zuckerberg Welcomes Second Daughter, August / Davido - Fall (official Video) Lyrics / Police Commence Investigations Over Tagbo’s Controversial Death, Awaits Autopsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.