Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Would This Property Scheme Work In Nigeria? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Would This Property Scheme Work In Nigeria? (303 Views)

*Own This Property with A Plot Of Land and N8million.* call 08141869662 / You Can Own This Property If You have N25million. Call 08141869662 / Get N6,000,000 Commission TODAY ; Buy Or Sell This Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would This Property Scheme Work In Nigeria? by DonFresco(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2017
I so much love to venture into real estate development in Nigeria and i am looking forward to creating a scheme for affordable housing.

What i intend to do is build nice two bedroom mini estates on a rent to buy basis. This will allow low income earners own their homes by paying affordable monthly fees for a specified period of time to purchase the house.
They become owners of the property once they agree to the terms of payment and move in as long as they dont default in the agreement.

I just want to know if this will work out in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Would This Property Scheme Work In Nigeria? by true2home(m): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hi,

It will work if you are genuine. Low income people just need someone to help them a little and they will pick up from there. Its the greed of our leaders and elite that has prevented this kind of model from work till now. Goodluck
Re: Would This Property Scheme Work In Nigeria? by DonFresco(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
true2home:
Hi,

It will work if you are genuine. Low income people just need someone to help them a little and they will pick up from there. Its the greed of our leaders and elite that has prevented this kind of model from work till now. Goodluck

Ok thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat @ Harmony Ifako Gbagada 400k 1 Yr / Counter Thread How To Get A Good Landlord / Mini Flat(s) / Room Self Contain(s) "TO LET" *@ Somolu, Jibowu & Yaba, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.