Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

I Should Have Known! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Should Have Known! (535 Views)

Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. / Which Of These Interviews Do You Think I Should Go For? / I Should Have Asked My Employers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Should Have Known! by mee2: 12:56am On Feb 21, 2010
AS A JOB SEEKER IF YOU ARE ASKED: WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT WOULD BE YOUR REPLY? BE SINCERE TO YOURSELF. WOULD YOU GO AHEAD AND SAY: I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING, JUST LOOKING FOR A JOB, YOU KNOW HOW THE COUNTRY IS? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE UNIVERSITY IN THE FIRST PLACE? IS IT TO LOOK FOR JOBS? OKAY, LET ME ASK YOU, WHAT IS YOUR SPECIALTY? LOOK AROUND YOU, I MEAN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, WHAT PROBLEMS DO YOU SEE? WHICH OF THOSE PROBLEMS CAN YOU SOLVE? THE OWNER OF MYKANO GENERATORS IS AN ILLITRATE. HE CAME TO NIGERIA FRUSTRATED THEN DISCOVERED THE COUNTRY'S CHRONIC PROBLEM OF POWER AND DECIDED TO TACKLE IT. TODAY HE IS A MILLIONAIRE WITH HOUSES HERE AND THERE. ARE YOU RELEVANT? IN WHAT AREA? IT DOES NOT REQUIRE CAPITAL. IT ONLY REQUIRES INTEREST, HARD WORK AND PASSION. REMEMBER HAVING JUST ONE MILLION NAIRA DOES NOT MAKE ONE A MILLIONAIRE. START WITH WHAT YOU HAVE AND BEFORE YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING, YOU WILL BE THE ONE INVITING YOUR FRIENDS FOR JOB APTITUDE TESTS JUST LIKE HONEYWELL, BUT IN YOUR COMPANY WHICH WOULD HAVE TURNED MULTINATIONAL. LOOK NO FURTHER, START WITH WHERE YOU ARE TODAY. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE,

Jeans ALERT, Gbagada

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Materials Needed / Top Ten Jobs Online / Business Development Manager Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.