Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:29 AM

Please Rate My First Release Action Film(runner) As A Young Cilematographer - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Please Rate My First Release Action Film(runner) As A Young Cilematographer (829 Views)

35mm Film Rolls / Film/video Editors / Sci-fi Short Film Made In Nigeria, Rate... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Rate My First Release Action Film(runner) As A Young Cilematographer by daywilz: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2017
This was shot with a 650D Canon
Zero budgets
No microphone
smiley smiley shot in one day... with friends that believe in me
This is my first release, I write my projects,Direct,produce,edit
Software used:After effect,Premier pro
I have upcoming projects ACTION and SCI-FI, I need your rating, comments and subscriptions to get better.thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyMJA-YHGRI&t=21s

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate My First Release Action Film(runner) As A Young Cilematographer by greatnaija01: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2017
am in NIGERIA and I believe in you so MUCH. Thanks for making my morning action filled. This is awesome... your effects were not local but global even tho you used a simple camera. Am so happy for this, Africa has hope because of you ..... NEVER EVER QUIT.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My First Release Action Film(runner) As A Young Cilematographer by nenergy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
You try well well. Story line is common, but the action and ending try. Kudos. Keep improving
Re: Please Rate My First Release Action Film(runner) As A Young Cilematographer by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
daywilz:
This was shot with a 650D Canon
Zero budgets
No microphone
smiley smiley shot in one day... with friends that believe in me
This is my first release, I write my projects,Direct,produce,edit
Software used:After effect,Premier pro
I have upcoming projects ACTION and SCI-FI, I need your rating, comments and subscriptions to get better.thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyMJA-YHGRI&t=21s

I think you have some great stuff in you.
The framing on different scenes were OK and I must say you already have great editing skills as a beginner.

The sound is terrible and that took the whole life out of the movie. You must understand and also use sound creatively to evoke the intended emotion. This is key and can reduce the value of a great picture in no small measure.

Your background audio was flying all over the clip. You should Know when to bring it down and when to take it up. You must think of your viewers and determine if indeed the message is being passed in your audio and the tempo with which it is served.
Re: Please Rate My First Release Action Film(runner) As A Young Cilematographer by Kenturkey048(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2017
sambataska:

I think you have some great stuff in you.
The framing on different scenes were OK and I must say you already have great editing skills as a beginner.

The sound is terrible and that took the whole life out of the movie. You must understand and also use sound creatively to evoke the intended emotion. This is key and can reduce the value of a great picture in no small measure.

Your background audio was flying all over the clip. You should Know when to bring it down and when to take it up. You must think of your viewers and determine if indeed the message is being passed in your audio and the tempo with which it is served.

nicely spoken
Re: Please Rate My First Release Action Film(runner) As A Young Cilematographer by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
This is beautiful... Better than Nollywood block buster movie... grin

I see video co pilot... shocked

Lalasticlala ... Kindly move this thread to FP.
Re: Please Rate My First Release Action Film(runner) As A Young Cilematographer by toluxe0075: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
Great work op
I hope you've gone ahead to shoot more short films. Short films make up your reel that will actually interest producers to invest in your movie.
You're really talented.
Re: Please Rate My First Release Action Film(runner) As A Young Cilematographer by Josh64(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Walahi you try pass the rubbish nollywood producers put out there. You can get better with better funding I believe.
Re: Please Rate My First Release Action Film(runner) As A Young Cilematographer by don4real18(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2020
Good one bro. The sound should be improved though. The young man was searched for weapons but his bag wasn't searched grin

(1) (Reply)

Photobook / Contact Me If You Have Cameral / Zoom H4n For Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.