Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes (55461 Views)

Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus / Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) / Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by naturefellow(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
Why would i want to eat snake before?
Gosh!!! I shouldnt have seen this pix, Now i wont be able to sleep at night oh GOD!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
just go watch a 30mins comedy and you'll be fine!
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by dreamangel: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hm na wa o. Anyways over to Lala
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by muller101(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Show me where to vomit pls
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by vict505(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Respect you ma
deepwater:
Kai

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Dindondin(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
deepwater:
Kai

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."
If we ban you now, you d say we are wicked.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Akowemoon(m): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Just be ready for everlasting ban by lalasticlala

Lol...if lalasticlala hear this kind matter,im ears go standup gidigbam

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Akowemoon(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
deepwater:
Kai

Who do this to you?
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Akowemoon(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
deepwater:
Kai

Who did this to you?
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Mememan: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
PublicHealthNig:

SOURCE : http://www.publichealth.com.ng/major-dangers-of-consuming-snake-meat/

Number two is rubbish!

You know nothing about venoms...
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by supereagle(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lastisticala come over to see lies. I have been eating snakes right from my childhood, I'm yet to have the rubbish vomited here.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
gypsey:
I don't think so! try eating snake meat with okro soup and wash it down with banana and milk, Delicious! tongue

Hey!
Recipe for a good vomit, no thanks. Lol
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Jadoskii(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
kulrunsman79:
All theses ones nah story! People that eat snake won't even give a hoot
thank you ooo...for ma syd we get one pepper soup joint,na a strictly snake pepper soup,we dey call dat woman iya elejo....mmmlala snake meat on point..
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by khome(f): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
lloydpras:
Op free that thing...no venom will survive an overboiled snake meat.
Anyway.. With this writeup.. It's obvious you haven't tasted snake meat before undecided.. A trial will convince you.

Like my roommate in NYSC days says:
When Life gives you snake.. Make snake pepper soup ; smiley
Under cooked
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by khome(f): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
Why would i want to eat snake before?

Gosh!!! I shouldnt have seen this pix, Now i wont be able to sleep at night oh GOD!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Sleep no worry you
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by cameeeeel(m): 2:53am On Aug 30, 2017
what should Lala be eating now!!!! abeg
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Celdanstar: 3:12am On Aug 30, 2017
Must we eat everything?
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Abbotp: 5:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Ok o....

This na: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN grin grin grin grin

SEE THE SECRET TO A SILKY SMOOTH FACE
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by sukafia(m): 6:40am On Aug 30, 2017
I hate snakes with passion. I can't even look at one, come to think of eating...
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by ensamy(m): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2017
The meat dey fire now now,

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Teacher1776(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2017
mebad:
if no be madness self why someone go just look say na snake de hungry am to de chop .....
that you don't eat utme doesn't mean that those who consume it are mad.
Just taste it and see. It taste better than chicken dear.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Danialuone: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2017
This one naa big lie,i have been eaten snakes since 1973 .....it is very sweat my brother .....just like fish .I don,t know the meaning of all these grammar

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by poweredcom(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2017
i like eatinng snake meat peppersoup
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by beemzy2014(f): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2017
@leylowdee leylowdee coman see
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by chiraqDemon(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2017
iamnlia:
I imagine how people eat snakes lipsrsealed
Me too. I heard it tastes like fish. Me cannor risk my life when I can buy actual fish and eat
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by chuksdavid28(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fkforyou:

Okay, I'm just exaggerating...Lol
But I hate snakes.
Aite bro
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
I have never eaten snake as a matter of fact I swore never to eat it. Until I ate a meat thinking it was alligator (I love alligator meat) . I really enjoyed the shit out of it. Then my cousin came back and told me it was snake meat. So I went back and took more. Bleep what research says snake meat sweet even ram meat can kill you if not cooked properly.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by BennyDon: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
deepwater:
Kai

I love this
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by PublicHealthNig: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Fkforyou:
It would be insane of me to eat that which I'm scared to shit of... undecided

If you like give me 10 million, I no go chop snake meat
lol
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by SendAbroad: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
PublicHealthNig:

SOURCE : http://www.publichealth.com.ng/major-dangers-of-consuming-snake-meat/

What does all you have written above have to do with Python?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.