Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,712 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

PERSONAL AND BUSINESS LOAN Up to 50,000,000.00 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PERSONAL AND BUSINESS LOAN Up to 50,000,000.00 (632 Views)

I Mistakenly Transfer N10,000.00 To A Wrong Person I Don't Know. / Please I Need A Loan Up To 1 Million Naira / Loan Up To 5 Million Naira Easily With An Asset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PERSONAL AND BUSINESS LOAN Up to 50,000,000.00 by adereti12345(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2017
Whether it’s money to pay rent, cover school fees or buy a new fridge or to do business.We offer cash loans of up to N 50,000,000,our flexible repayment pattern is specially designed to meet your needs.

Personal Loan-

This product is designed for individuals particularly salary earners like staff of oil & gas companies, telecommunication companies, consulting firms, banking etc.
Rosabon personal loan is a non-collateralized loan which allows customers to get loans of up to 5 million naira.
➢ Duly completed forms
➢ 1 passport photograph or a selfie (a photographic self-portrait).
➢ Means of Identification
o Driver’s License
o International Passport
o National Identity Card
o Voters Card (Valid)
o Any ID with a match of the photograph on BVN slip and passport/selfie.
➢ Any of the following: Current Utility Bill (NOT OLDER THAN 3 Months)/ Rent receipt/House Verification report.
➢ House verification to only be carried out on transactions above 300,000 NGN except where the utility bill/rent receipt cannot be provided.
➢ One year Current Account Bank Statement gotten from My Statement or directly from the bank via authorization letter or email
OR
A six (6) months bank statement if a confirmation/promotion is provided.
➢ Employment /Confirmation/ Promotion letter or Salary review letter.

Business Loan- registered/unregistered business owners
Need cash to meet pressing financial responsibilities, goals, or business demand? Not to worry! Rosabon Asset Cash Loan (ACL) is just what you need.

With your vehicle or your landed property as collateral, you can get as high as N50,000,000 with a repayment period of up to 24 months. Best part? Your vehicle or landed property remains in your possession throughout the repayment period.
Accelerate your business from its current status, to where you want it to be with Rosabon Business Support Loan.
This loan facility provides you (registered/unregistered business owners) with funds for business expansion and so much more.

This facility is currently available for business owners who have been in business for at least 1 year.

Interested call us on 08056076762, 08098076762, or email us at taofeek,adereti@rosabon-finance.net. or retitaofeek2004@yahoo.com.

Requirements Reasons
Application form This shows the client details and helps in profiling the client into the database
1 Passport Photograph This requirement helps in identifying the client RFS is doing business with. It further helps to mitigate identity theft
Registered Business Documents Every business is required to be registered under the CAC. Since RFS is transacting with the sole-proprietor, it is imperative to transact with a registered business in case of litigation
Valid Government ID This is a proof of identity required by the government and it shows basic information of the client which can be used to confirm the validity of the details given in the application form and as well as passport photograph given.
1-year Corporate Account & Personal Account This requirement helps to make a judgment of capacity when granting facility of the client. The duration requirement (1 year) is used to make a fair judgment of the performance of the client.

Interested call us on 08056076762, 08098076762, or email us at taofeek.adereti@rosabon-finance.net. or retitaofeek2004@yahoo.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Iglobad Networking Business #uk / I Want To Partner With A Trainee Building Site Manager To Build Your Portfolio / Please I Need Help On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.