Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Who Knows How This Bus Delivers Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows How This Bus Delivers Daily (1569 Views)

Who Knows How I Can Get IBAN For Gtbank? / What Can I Do With This Bus Pls..... / Mohammed Indimi Delivers Speech At Harvard University; Has No Formal Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows How This Bus Delivers Daily by Yaungdee(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2017
Good morning everyone! Please I need anyone into transportation business to englighten me on how much this Suzuki bus delivers daily... I'm trying to get a Tokunboh to give to driver....

Re: Who Knows How This Bus Delivers Daily by greatnaija01: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2017
IT DEPENDS ON YOUR LOCATION O. if na lagos then 6-8k daily is reasonable.
Re: Who Knows How This Bus Delivers Daily by madridguy(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2017
Nothing like daily deliver again my brother for you to live long tongue get it, and you will put it on installment. That is only way you can have your money back. If you get the bus #100 for instance, registration #10, you pay for park registration, you will sum this together and add your own profit and you will give the driver maybe 1 year for full payment. You will both agreed on how much he will bringing weekly. This is Win Win for you both.

Yaungdee:
Good morning everyone! Please I need anyone into transportation business to englighten me on how much this Suzuki bus delivers daily... I'm trying to get a Tokunboh to give to driver....
Re: Who Knows How This Bus Delivers Daily by Yaungdee(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2017
greatnaija01:
Thanks
Re: Who Knows How This Bus Delivers Daily by Yaungdee(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2017
madridguy:
Nothing like daily deliver again my brother for you to live long tongue get it, and you will put it on installment. That is only way you can have your money back. If you get the bus #100 for instance, registration #10, you pay for park registration, you will sum this together and add your own profit and you will give the driver maybe 1 year for full payment. You will both agreed on how much he will bringing weekly. This is Win Win for you both.
Thanks
Re: Who Knows How This Bus Delivers Daily by Akalia(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2017
Yaungdee:
please sir how much does the tokunbo of that your kind of bus cost now?
Re: Who Knows How This Bus Delivers Daily by Truedat: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2017
Mister, i will advise you to think hard about this business. The problem is usually with the drivers. When they frustrate you smh you would wish you never. So make proper investigation else you will regret ever dealing with commercial drivers. Forget all those legal contracts o, drivers can make even the devil seem kind hearted.
Yaungdee:
Re: Who Knows How This Bus Delivers Daily by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
greatnaija01:

you know any driver that can deliver 6k? link up bro
Re: Who Knows How This Bus Delivers Daily by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Yaungdee:
I am interested in buying this vehicle on installment sir 30k weekly payments guaranteed, paid in full in one year. Please quote me if you've got a deal for me.
Re: Who Knows How This Bus Delivers Daily by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mushriqun:

you know any driver that can deliver 6k? link up bro
For your vehicles sake accept a deliver of 3k to 5k. I can deliver that. Let's link up!

(1) (Reply)

Hubbonng- Youth Entrepreneurship In Africa / Yes! ITS CHEAPER, Nextbulb Adverts Placement (picture) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.