Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,388 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Peter Of P'square Debuts Hollywood (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Of P'square Debuts Hollywood (video) (361 Views)

"This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe / The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Of P'square Debuts Hollywood (video) by Hoodites(f): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2017
Peter Okoye of P'square duo look more like an able bodied man in this uniform more than displaying his dancing talent {my opinion sir/ma, don't vex but you can vex small, sha, if i annoy you} and just like me, you must be shock why our darling Peter is looking so official like an officer, that got thinking if the father of two has dump entertainment

Source: http://www.timelessaproko.com/2017/08/peter-of-psquare-dumping-music-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts I Bet You Never Knew / Weight Gain In Weeks. / Damn They Almost Dammy Kraned Me Smh” -davido Shared An Horrible Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.