Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 (70716 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University / Maturity Is Not By Age, Here Are 5 Qualities Of A Matured Person. / 5 Things Every Student Must Do To Be Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by GBJakes(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
@ 30 a man should be married or about to, is good to settle down early with an understanding partner, then u both can start building the future together.
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by vic155: 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
I'm 31 THANK God I have them all!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by Mbkite(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Ok...so how about 10 things a female should achieve
1. Get something doing
2. learn how to dress responsibly
3. stop night Waka Waka
4. Quit sugar daddy's and chewing gum boyfriends
5. stop seeing all men as same
6. learn how to be independent
7. talk properly. be able to use kind words.

8,9,10 shall be revealed in the next post.

Thank you.
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by tosyne2much(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
GBJakes:
@ 30 a man should be married or about to, is good to settle down early with an understanding partner, then u both can start building the future together.
That's true bro
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sleyanya1:
smiley

Absolutely True.

For Me: 16. Be Spiritually Sound...With respect to your
Chosen Faith.

Shut up. Religion obsessed monkeys. RELIGION RELIGION! HOW WILL NIGERIA PROGRESS WITH THE DUMBSKULLS

dont you fellows learn from your repeated mistakes JUST SHUT THIS TRASH and focus on work.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by Ramaa(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Am 50 and still hustling to achieve one of those....

Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by enabledgoddess(f): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
moststylish:
when it comes to serious relationship finance is always involved, how can u maintain a relationship when u are not financially bouyant

why do people always attach money to relationship? yet you all come out to cry fowl saying a woman is after your money
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by chris31(m): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hello Nairalanders PH branch i need u guys help i just relocated to ph having completed my Nysc anyone that is willing to offer me a job i will so much appreciate.....God bless u guys
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by Sleyanya1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

Shut up. Religion obsessed monkeys. RELIGION RELIGION! HOW WILL NIGERIA PROGRESS WITH THE DUMBSKULLS

dont you fellows learn from your repeated mistakes JUST SHUT THIS TRASH and focus on work.

grin
For a moment I was scanning to know where your pain was coming from, obviously it can't be as a result of my comment.

Eureka!!!! I got it. It's a Reflection of how empty your brain could be.
Go take your Hate to somewhere else Or you could still drown yourself in a bath tub & end your pains.

grin
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by ceejayxy(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
just get married... Don't quote me oo.. I have fever
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dollarship:
grin grin
me too
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
saydfact:
It’s true that success is not a day's work and Rome of-course was not built in a day but everyone is expected to have attained a level of success by 10 years, 20 years and even by 40 years.

We take a look at 10 things every Nigerian guy should have achieved by age 30.

1. Be Matured - Maturity is not an age thing, but if by 30 years, a guy isn't matured; then he's on his way to multiple failures on all front.

2. Be in a serious relationship - If not married, then he should be in a serious relationship and getting ready to settle down soon.

3. Be Educated (formal or informal) - He should have attained his first degree or should have graduated as a qualified artisan in his chosen field.

4.Have a Home of his own (rented, brought or built) - We don't expect that by 30, any guy should be living with his parents and feeding on their pot, he can, however, live in a property built by his father/mother if he has a flat owned by himself alone.

5.Have a paying job or business - He should either have a good paying job, even when it's below what he thinks he deserves or he should be in business, doing good for himself and family.

6. Be responsible - He should be responsible and live a responsible lifestyle

7. Be Independent - He should take his decisions (with or without advice) - He should be his own oga in that department

8.Have a set goal - He should by this age, have a set and defined goal, a picture of where he wants to be in the nearest future

9.Learn to Drive a car - Even if he doesn't own a car, every 30 years old should have attained training in driving to a large extent - an opportunity could open up or an emergency that would require him driving a car

10.Have a saving - He should have a saving plan, for the future, his family and a retirement plan.

Thanks for reading; remember to start planning today, every day counts - and if already you're above 30 years and yet to achieve some of the things highlighted above, start now to aim and work towards achieving them.

copied: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=3681

And the girls nko

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by Felixitie(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Well said. Life is getting shorter.
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by oceandive: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Narldon:

15 Things every Woman should achieve before 30 cheesy

1. Travel by yourself

Go on at least one trip by yourself. Whether to another state or to another country, when you travel alone you have to step out of your comfort zone, rely on your own instinct and wits and learn to trust yourself.

2. Get your education

While it is never too late to get or further your education, it is a whole lot easier to do it while you are young. Kids, debt, responsibilities and exhaustion seem to distract you even more in your 30s, making staying up all night, sitting through classes and learning new topics even harder.

3. Love the skin you are in

Most people are pretty hard on themselves when it comes to looks. It took me a while to learn to love my own body. I always thought I was too this or too that and never just right. Once I learned to be grateful for a healthy body that can do so many amazing things, I became a lot happier and more confident.

4. Find something you are good at

By the time you are 30 you should know what it is you are good at. It can be something that you can turn into a career, or simply something that you enjoy doing. Painting, dancing, blogging, helping others, solving complicated math problems; whatever it is, find it. Find a way to incorporate it into your life and develop your skill even further.

5. Go dancing

Go dancing as much as you can before you are 30. Once you turn 30 it is like a magic button is pushed and you no longer have the desire to dress up and go out of your house after 10 p.m. Enjoy it while you can.

6. Do something crazy

Have you ever wanted to go sky diving or swim with sharks? There is no better time to do something crazy or scary than while in your 20s. Once you get married and start having kids you feel a different kind of responsibility for life. You have people that need you, love you (besides your parents) and would be lost without you. The desire for fleeting adventure diminishes, so get the urge out beforehand.

7.Date a lot

Date as much as possible. Not only is it fun, but it will give you the opportunity to discover what it is you really want in a potential mate.

8. Figure out what makes you happy

If you haven't found your happy place yet, start looking. It can be a physical place, or even an activity that you do to unwind or that allows you to reconnect with yourself.

9. Learn life skills

It is important to know how to cook, clean, budget and handle adult responsibilities. This will help you throughout your whole life, so better to learn it now than trying to figure it out after you've hit 30.

10. Visit a foreign country

Traveling to another country can be truly eye-opening. It helps you appreciate what you have while valuing what other cultures can teach you. Take the time to travel to at least one other country before you are 30. It can change your perspective on life.

11. Be healthy

There are lots of future health problems that you can prevent if you start now, before you turn 30. Exercise regularly, learn how to eat healthy and commit to living a healthy lifestyle. Your 30, 40 and even 70-year-old self will thank you.

12. Take a class just for fun

If you already have your college degree, or are still working on it, make sure to take a class just for fun. Don't stop learning just because you received your diploma. Learn a new skill like gourmet cooking or photography. It helps keep your mind fresh and will hopefully be something you continue after you turn 30.

13. Make a bucket list

It is never too early to start a bucket list. Some things you may complete in the next few years, while other things you may not get to until you are retired. But the more things you cross off your list, the more you can add to it later on!

14. Do something that scares you

This doesn't have to be something unsafe or life-threatening, but rather something that takes courage: singing in front of a big crowd, starting a new career or even moving away from where you grew up. It is good to challenge yourself; it helps build character and self-esteem.

15. Learn to like yourself

Do you like spending time with yourself? It is important to learn to like who you are — not just your body or how educated you are, but to actually like the person you are. Take time to work on your soul in order to become the best version of yourself.

U didn't add how to be successful and make money..... Or did dey forbid u guys to make money of ur own
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by shollyBi(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Franco93:
I'm 24, and I have achieved 90%. Not by my power alone, but God's intervention also

Go learn how to drive
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by cris07(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
only Nomba 2 is remaining to achieve.... God have mercy!
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by chiraqDemon(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
saydfact:

except the person has no plan to marry in life - then i agree 100%
I don't really think marriage should be connected with a certain age, u can't force serious relationship. What if u don't find the one. I'd just say the relationship ish is when u meet the one, might be at 20 and it might be at 50, marry at that time. The reason that we see more marriages crashing is that ppl just force themselves into something they are not ready for cos they believe time is going.
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by Emeka71(m): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Emphasis is not usually laid on females in that aspect.
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by godchildjayboy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
Very good pieces of advice. All hope is not lost, when you are determined and focused
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by mctowel01: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ay04z:
Am age 24 but already huzzling, working smart like a 35 years old Guy. To be a man no be moi moi. E no easy. i swear. But. Before age 27. i want to be selfmade ..
Lol.. to be a man is not a days job
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

If u b Naija, den u suppose don marry

Born like 2 pikin sef grin

Be Independent! Start Bulk SMS Business. N5k only. Check my signature for details.
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
To be a man is not easy...#Flavour
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
Emeka71:
Emphasis is not usually laid on females in that aspect.
It is o... In our society now, we receive the same pressure biko
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
oceandive:

U didn't add how to be successful and make money..... Or did dey forbid u guys to make money of ur own
Your eyes missed no 4?
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by Franco93: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
shollyBi:

Go learn how to drive
I have a car already
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by eyescue(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
saydfact:
It’s true that success is not a day's work and Rome of-course was not built in a day but everyone is expected to have attained a level of success by 10 years, 20 years and even by 40 years.

We take a look at 10 things every Nigerian guy should have achieved by age 30.

1. Be Matured - Maturity is not an age thing, but if by 30 years, a guy isn't matured; then he's on his way to multiple failures on all front.

2. Be in a serious relationship - If not married, then he should be in a serious relationship and getting ready to settle down soon.

3. Be Educated (formal or informal) - He should have attained his first degree or should have graduated as a qualified artisan in his chosen field.

4.Have a Home of his own (rented, brought or built) - We don't expect that by 30, any guy should be living with his parents and feeding on their pot, he can, however, live in a property built by his father/mother if he has a flat owned by himself alone.

5.Have a paying job or business - He should either have a good paying job, even when it's below what he thinks he deserves or he should be in business, doing good for himself and family.

6. Be responsible - He should be responsible and live a responsible lifestyle

7. Be Independent - He should take his decisions (with or without advice) - He should be his own oga in that department

8.Have a set goal - He should by this age, have a set and defined goal, a picture of where he wants to be in the nearest future

9.Learn to Drive a car - Even if he doesn't own a car, every 30 years old should have attained training in driving to a large extent - an opportunity could open up or an emergency that would require him driving a car

10.Have a saving - He should have a saving plan, for the future, his family and a retirement plan.

Thanks for reading; remember to start planning today, every day counts - and if already you're above 30 years and yet to achieve some of the things highlighted above, start now to aim and work towards achieving them.

copied: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=3681

But wait, are these things achievable in Nigeria by Nigerian by the age of 30?
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by FIDELITY24(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
eyescue:

But wait, are these things achievable in Nigeria by Nigerian by the age of 30?
yes it is, what matters is planning and starting on time bro
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by nwoye72: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
Not in nigeria
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by DayviidHymseef: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nice writeup Dear. N0 6 though grin grin grin
Narldon:

15 Things every Woman should achieve before 30 cheesy

1. Travel by yourself

Go on at least one trip by yourself. Whether to another state or to another country, when you travel alone you have to step out of your comfort zone, rely on your own instinct and wits and learn to trust yourself.

2. Get your education

While it is never too late to get or further your education, it is a whole lot easier to do it while you are young. Kids, debt, responsibilities and exhaustion seem to distract you even more in your 30s, making staying up all night, sitting through classes and learning new topics even harder.

3. Love the skin you are in

Most people are pretty hard on themselves when it comes to looks. It took me a while to learn to love my own body. I always thought I was too this or too that and never just right. Once I learned to be grateful for a healthy body that can do so many amazing things, I became a lot happier and more confident.

4. Find something you are good at

By the time you are 30 you should know what it is you are good at. It can be something that you can turn into a career, or simply something that you enjoy doing. Painting, dancing, blogging, helping others, solving complicated math problems; whatever it is, find it. Find a way to incorporate it into your life and develop your skill even further.

5. Go dancing

Go dancing as much as you can before you are 30. Once you turn 30 it is like a magic button is pushed and you no longer have the desire to dress up and go out of your house after 10 p.m. Enjoy it while you can.

6. Do something crazy

Have you ever wanted to go sky diving or swim with sharks? There is no better time to do something crazy or scary than while in your 20s. Once you get married and start having kids you feel a different kind of responsibility for life. You have people that need you, love you (besides your parents) and would be lost without you. The desire for fleeting adventure diminishes, so get the urge out beforehand.

7.Date a lot

Date as much as possible. Not only is it fun, but it will give you the opportunity to discover what it is you really want in a potential mate.

8. Figure out what makes you happy

If you haven't found your happy place yet, start looking. It can be a physical place, or even an activity that you do to unwind or that allows you to reconnect with yourself.

9. Learn life skills

It is important to know how to cook, clean, budget and handle adult responsibilities. This will help you throughout your whole life, so better to learn it now than trying to figure it out after you've hit 30.

10. Visit a foreign country

Traveling to another country can be truly eye-opening. It helps you appreciate what you have while valuing what other cultures can teach you. Take the time to travel to at least one other country before you are 30. It can change your perspective on life.

11. Be healthy

There are lots of future health problems that you can prevent if you start now, before you turn 30. Exercise regularly, learn how to eat healthy and commit to living a healthy lifestyle. Your 30, 40 and even 70-year-old self will thank you.

12. Take a class just for fun

If you already have your college degree, or are still working on it, make sure to take a class just for fun. Don't stop learning just because you received your diploma. Learn a new skill like gourmet cooking or photography. It helps keep your mind fresh and will hopefully be something you continue after you turn 30.

13. Make a bucket list

It is never too early to start a bucket list. Some things you may complete in the next few years, while other things you may not get to until you are retired. But the more things you cross off your list, the more you can add to it later on!

14. Do something that scares you

This doesn't have to be something unsafe or life-threatening, but rather something that takes courage: singing in front of a big crowd, starting a new career or even moving away from where you grew up. It is good to challenge yourself; it helps build character and self-esteem.

15. Learn to like yourself

Do you like spending time with yourself? It is important to learn to like who you are — not just your body or how educated you are, but to actually like the person you are. Take time to work on your soul in order to become the best version of yourself.
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by Gwan2(m): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Be hard working. Work smart, but don't allow those things written there to make you become anxious and in competition with anyone.
If you are yet to rent a house, don't go and steal because you want to please everyone and fall into the big boys category. One must have a means of paying his or her rent when the one you paid expires.
If you have 100k and pay 100k for rent, that is not a good plan. I have so much more for you. People pay to hear these words. But to you, it is free.
You took those words out of my mouth......Time and chance happeneth to everyone, please don't let people defination of life be used as a yardstick to define yours...You might not had achieved the supposedly achievables by the set age....is not a rule, keep pushing...Life no be by who run first

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 by Munirboss(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
And i only achieved 4.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of University Of Ilorin / Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) / Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.