Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Olamide Out Of University When My Parents Could No Longer Afford My School Fee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Out Of University When My Parents Could No Longer Afford My School Fee (379 Views)

Gentle Jack: Movie Producers Can’t Afford My Fee / Movie Directors Can No Longer Afford Me - Actress Omotola Jalade / Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Out Of University When My Parents Could No Longer Afford My School Fee by trendyvoiceBlog(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2017
‘I dropped out of university when my parents could no longer afford my school fees’ – Olamide
EKEH EMMANUEL IFENNA 28 mins ago Celebrity news

‘I dropped out of university when my parents could no longer afford my school fees’ – Olamide

Popular hip-hop act, Olamide Adedeji, also known as Badoo has said that he dropped out of school but he was able to make it in life by discovering his talent and through dint of hard work.

He also identified discipline, commitment and being focused as catalysts for achievements in life.
Olamide said these on Friday when he went as a special guest of honour at the Summer camp organised by the Ogun State government at Akin Ogunpoola Model College, Akinale in Ewekoro Local Government Area of the state.
The musician said he was determined to succeed in life against all odds, given the stark reality that his parents were poor, and were not able to pay his school fees at the higher institution, Punch learnt.
He said, “I am from Ogun State here, I do not joke with my culture and language, in fact, I came from a poor background. I had to drop out of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ijebu Ode, when it was getting difficult for my parents to pay my school fees.
“However with doggedness, perseverance and hard work I was able to find myself where I am today.”
MORE DETAILS HERE:http://www.voiceloud.com/2017/08/i-dropped-out-of-university-when-my.html

(1) (Reply)

These Pre Wedding Photos Of Powede Lawrence And Beau Is Everything / "My Arrest Was A Call From God" Because It Was My Time - Dammy Krane / Photos:artiste, Val Obil, Signs Mega Management Deal With Tribesmanagency Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.