Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

What's Not Wrong With This Couple Being Parents Before Legally Married? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Not Wrong With This Couple Being Parents Before Legally Married? (photo) (806 Views)

Dear Parents, Before You Send You Girl Child To The University / Media Explode As World’s Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) / Media Explode As World’s Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Not Wrong With This Couple Being Parents Before Legally Married? (photo) by Hoodites(f): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2017
A bride has been praised after she was photographed breastfeeding her baby during her wedding.

Danielly Katsue, 24, was pictured feeding three-month-old son Kauã as she exchanged her vows with partner Kale Rios, 26.

Source: http://www.timelessaproko.com/2017/08/whats-not-wrong-with-this-couple-being.html
Re: What's Not Wrong With This Couple Being Parents Before Legally Married? (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
I guess Nigeria is one of the few countries that practice the two types of wedding ( even though they are both the same thing).

Traditional wedding is the real wedding to me.

White wedding is a western culture which we tried to emulate.

And from what I know or witnessed for years, traditional wedding usually comes before the white wedding ( borrowed wedding), so it is not out of place for a woman to breastfeed her child on her white wedding day, after all, the child is the son to the husband whom she married true the traditional means. Some months or days back.

I prefer the traditional wedding to white wedding. And that's the only one I will perform when I am ready.

(1) (Reply)

Six-year-old Boy Earns $11 Million In One Year From His You Tube Channel / Here Is A List Of Things U Need 2 Teach Ur Child(ren) At Early Age / Get This Dinning Set Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.