Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam (2208 Views)

How Do You Deactivate Paylater Account? / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam / Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam by kayplus33: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2017
Hello all! If you have heard about this paylater and you are applying for a loan I'll advice to just stop. If you your BVN is given to then by filling it in there online processing form. Yea some were tricked to have been credited by this so called paylater so as to make sure they are fully captured in there net. Now let me ask you? Would any bank ask you for BVN or ask you all your card details just because you want to borrow loan? And funny enough they for all these for as low as borrowing just 10k hmmm Nigerians shine your eyes ooo. Online transaction that will ask for your card details is payment gateway like quickteller, PayPal. Kongapay etc. Not to desclose for the sake of borrowing loan. I go to there no single trace of phone number to call and even there online app chat will continuously shot you out so as not to reach them. Please do not be a victim o.
Re: Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam by EngrXrix(m): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Paylater works jor! Av used their services twice.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Become A Bet9ja Agent In Lagos / How Telecoms VTU Business Changed My Life To a Millionaire / Get Paid 0.125 Usdt Every Hour Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.