Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,333 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Kaduna Jaji Based Prophet That Predict The Reduction Of Jamb Cut Off Mark - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaduna Jaji Based Prophet That Predict The Reduction Of Jamb Cut Off Mark (930 Views)

Meet The Ibadan Based Prophet Olagunju That Hasn’t Had His Bath Nor Slept With H / I Already Cut Off My Manhood - Bobrisky / Kaduna Based Prophet Who Predicted The Reduction Of 2017/2018 Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Jaji Based Prophet That Predict The Reduction Of Jamb Cut Off Mark by ElajRita(f): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2017
The Kaduna Jaji Based Prophet, Prophet O.E AMINU also known as the Prophetic Finisher, on a Sunday service during the Prophetic, while prophesying to a lady told her that after preparing for Jamb she still did not meet the Cut off mark to gain admission that year, also the number of candidates that failed Jamb in the region (Kaduna state) was too much due to one problem or the other they encounter during the examination day. The Prophet went further to declare that God has given him the grace that Jamb will do what will shock people this year, that Jamb with reduced the Cut off mark and students will be able to go to school this year..
Prophet O.E. AMINU is known for his accurate Prophesies. He also prophesy about 2015 election that it's will be peaceful and that the party majority expect to win will lose..
Prophet O.E. Aminu was formerly a Muslim.
His Facebook is Aminu Ocheni while you can also follow him on Instagram @prophet_o_e_aminu. His wife is also a Prophetess..

Re: Kaduna Jaji Based Prophet That Predict The Reduction Of Jamb Cut Off Mark by speak2femz: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2017
why do I feel you are the wife?
Re: Kaduna Jaji Based Prophet That Predict The Reduction Of Jamb Cut Off Mark by ElajRita(f): 3:55am On Aug 29, 2017
speak2femz:
why do I feel you are the wife?

Iol, I can't marry, a prophet I no fit dey fast everything..

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Dated A Guy That Is Good In Bed / Wizkid Is Dying??? Cancels Tour Dates Due To Health Issues (video) / Miss Orient Nigeria Queens Visit Schools For Girl-child Reorientation Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.