Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Am Happy Nigerians Don't Buy Foreign Goods, Foods — Buhari (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Happy Nigerians Don't Buy Foreign Goods, Foods — Buhari (video) (1046 Views)

Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Happy Nigerians Don't Buy Foreign Goods, Foods — Buhari (video) by EnkayDezign: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed delight in the hardship currently biting hard on Nigerians which has made it impossible for many to afford foreign foods and goods as it used to be.

President Buhari has made no secret of his agenda to reduce waste in governance and also ensure that Nigerians return to made-in-Nigeria products.

Nigeria has also been described as having an import dominance economy, which has made local products un attractive to consumers.

However, President Buhari who praised Vice President Yemi Osinbajo for his performance while he was away said he was impressed with the way his Vice used his intellect to run Nigeria as acting president.

He said he monitored the event of things while he was away in London; it was observed that Nigerians have returned back to home made foods following the effectiveness of diversification to Agriculture.

“I had so much time to watch NTA. I heard so much information about the states. I am very pleased with the states, you are all doing your best and you are lucky your best is proving to be good enough for agriculture and solid minerals. You are succeeding in agriculture because I think people cannot afford foreign food,” he said.

“It may not favor us, but it is something we cannot change. Some people were asking me if we should be stricter on the borders, but I want to thank God that last year and this year are better than what it used to be,” he added.

Speaking at the Council Chambers of the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja at a meeting with the Nigerian Governors Forum, Buhari described Osinbajo’s efforts as commendable, saying he personally thanked him in the UK.

Osinbajo acted as president from May 7 to August 19 during the president’s absence.

“The efforts by the vice president are commendable. He used his intellect to run all over the place. I was seeing him 24 hours on NTA. I congratulate him. I allowed him to come and see me, to thank him personally for what he has done,” Buhari said.

He thanked the governors for their leadership approaches in their respective states.

The president said he was very happy with the national prayers for his recovery, adding that the love shown him by Nigerians had greatly boosted his morale.

He said a group of protesters visited the Abuja House in London, sang the Nigerian anthem and asked him to return home.

The president said the devaluation of the naira was not the making of his administration.

The chairman of the NGF and Zamfara State Governor, Abdulaziz Yari, said many states could not pay salaries before Buhari became president, acknowledging that the bailout funds and Paris Club loan refunds helped cushion the effect of the recession in the states.

Also speaking, Ebonyi State Governor Dave Umahi assured Buhari of the forum’s commitment to national unity and pledged its support for the president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FEwvEcuj8Q
Re: I Am Happy Nigerians Don't Buy Foreign Goods, Foods — Buhari (video) by Nwodosis(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
I had to strain my ears and yet couldn't get the message. At times I wonder if this man understands his own speech.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Nigerians Don't Buy Foreign Goods, Foods — Buhari (video) by JAMANZE: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Am still eating foreign rice because it is cheaper and better than local rice. Pay attention to our local hospitals and schools and equip them. Then dollars will be useless in this economy as buhari and the likes will not travel out per headache

3 Likes

Re: I Am Happy Nigerians Don't Buy Foreign Goods, Foods — Buhari (video) by omenkaLives(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed delight in the hardship currently biting hard on Nigerians which has made it impossible for many to afford foreign foods and goods as it used to be
Typical foolishness of an average LiePob miscreant.

You guys would start dying of the hate eating y'all up deep from within soonest.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Nigerians Don't Buy Foreign Goods, Foods — Buhari (video) by ojun50(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
He don come make he they talk rubbish.
Re: I Am Happy Nigerians Don't Buy Foreign Goods, Foods — Buhari (video) by Apawicked: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
omenkaLives:

You guys would start dying of the hate eating y'all up deep from within soonest.
You sound so bitter. What is paining you?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Happy Nigerians Don't Buy Foreign Goods, Foods — Buhari (video) by Omeokachie: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
But you relished them in the UK until Charly Boy and his group chased you back home...

Oga 'do what I say and not what I do'.
Re: I Am Happy Nigerians Don't Buy Foreign Goods, Foods — Buhari (video) by headhunter1: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
trash
Re: I Am Happy Nigerians Don't Buy Foreign Goods, Foods — Buhari (video) by leofab(f): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
Super dummy
Re: I Am Happy Nigerians Don't Buy Foreign Goods, Foods — Buhari (video) by SaiNigeria: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
The bastaad and lanky Daura mallam forgot to also disclose that he still prefers foreign drugs.

Imbecilic cow with a sunken head
Re: I Am Happy Nigerians Don't Buy Foreign Goods, Foods — Buhari (video) by Cinkq: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
I really don't know what some people are trying to achieve with false information like this particular one.
Re: I Am Happy Nigerians Don't Buy Foreign Goods, Foods — Buhari (video) by bobnatlo(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Delusional Nig leaders.
Totally disconnected from the masses.
Does he not buy n use foreign foods n goods in Aso rock with taxpayers money.
They come to public to say anything n do otherwise in d secret. I just pity the gullible ones still believeing them
Re: I Am Happy Nigerians Don't Buy Foreign Goods, Foods — Buhari (video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
SaiNigeria:
The bastaad and lanky Daura mallam forgot to also disclose that he still prefers foreign drugs.

Imbecilic cow with a sunken head
In mortal combat, we call this brutality/fatality.
Re: I Am Happy Nigerians Don't Buy Foreign Goods, Foods — Buhari (video) by ibadantiti(f): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
I need interpreter !

I wonder what will be going on in the minds of educated citizens that help this man to power
Re: I Am Happy Nigerians Don't Buy Foreign Goods, Foods — Buhari (video) by somtookeke(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
All you need to know

Buhari’s Ruthlessness Secrets* check out

by somtookeke(m): 11:11am_

The lamb at home doesn’t know the deadliness of the hunter in the forest. Radical issues require drastic actions. With uncommon courage and a massive sense of patriotism, I, Babatunde Odesola, a middle-aged Nigerian journalist and a die-hard lover of democracy, hereby, call for a revolution against millions of Nigerians who have been demonising Mallam Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) and his amazing party, the All Progressives Congress.

*Read More* : .....

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/buharis-ruthlessness-secrets.html

(1) (Reply)

South-east Govs Deny Accusing FG Of Killing IPOB Members / Double Assurance!anambra Hausa Community Vows To Return Obiano For Second Tenure / President Buhari Calls For Calm On Issue Between Kachiku, Baru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.