Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Dare To Dream It, You Can Achieve It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dare To Dream It, You Can Achieve It (465 Views)

Is It Normal To Dream Everyday? / Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu / Solution To Dream Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dare To Dream It, You Can Achieve It by Motivitaminblog: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dream: A Creative Vision of Life?

By Rosemarie Sumalinog Gonzales

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Most of us take life as it comes. Getting out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown is necessary to meet the demands of life.

Perhaps the greatest torture that could be devised would be for us to be forced, in our later years, to watch a continuously repeating movie of the lives we could have led had we dared to believe in and pursue the dreams and goals that were available and attainable in our lifetimes.

None of us really has a time management problem. We really have a dream and goal focus problem. We spend too much energy worrying about the things we want to do but can't, instead of concentrating on doing the things we can do but don't It is the regret for something we did or didn't do yesterday and the apprehension of what we can't do tomorrow that is the biggest energy drain on our lives. It is what you would like your life to become.

A goal is what, specifically, you intend to make happen. Dreams and goals are previews of coming attractions in your life. You can be either the script writer, the star and the producer of an Oscar-winning epic life or an extra in a movie that someone else wrote and directed for you. Which is it to be?

Comparison rarely benefits anyone. Avoid the tendency to compare yourself with them as well. Both are false assumptions. Success isn't a pie with a limited number of pieces. Neither is your success measured by what others say or accomplish. Envision something you have always wanted to do. Go on, take your time. Let yourself go.

Most people are focused on what they believe they "can't" do, and not on what they "can" do. If you can dream it, you can do it. Boldness has magic, genius, and strength. Start now. A vision is something like a mirage in the mind. A state you want to be manifested into your outer world. The idea becomes a conviction after your "will" joins in to support the idea.

Why Develop a Vision? Every decision and choice we make have consequences. Weak visions lead to an imbalanced life. Visions not based on our "inner self" are not satisfying and empowering. An unclear vision leads to vulnerability to "whatever" happens, staying true to your vision will make things happen better than you ever thought possible.

Some people call this faith. Not creating a vision is like walking around with your eyes closed, except in the invisible realm your "inner eye" is shut. You cannot go anywhere if you have no place to go to. You must see yourself going somewhere in order to get there! In effect, seeing something in the invisible as "real" manifests the energy in your outer world to eradicate the obstacles that would prevent you from realizing your vision. However, be forewarned. Negative visions can manifest negative results as well. People who are always "envisioning or saving for a rainy day," eventually have one. "When it rains it pours" is usually the battle cry when misfortune manifests. You will become more powerful and charismatic as well. Your relationships will become more sincere, authentic, and energized.

I have one myself and find that a vision board has been my savior when I lose sight of my dreams and has been a great inspiration for me when I forget how good things can be in life if I just hang in there. The power to visualize was given to us for a reason. The power of vision works through determination, commitment, and faith.

Imagine harnessing that tremendous power of the mind and envisioning an outcome so strongly that it transcends your material surroundings. The power of a vision permits us to see beyond our present condition.

https://mymotivitain..com/2017/07/dare-to-dream-it-you-can-achieve-it.html[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Christ Died For The Sin-sick, Not The Spiritually-fit. / The Evil Dreams You Ignore Will Germinate. / Be A Wife That Prays, See What God Did For This Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.