Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List (18389 Views)

2019: Delegates List Crisis Likely At PDP Convention / Uproar In Kogi PDP Over Rumoured Plan By Saraki To Manipulate Delegates List / 'No More Delegates List' — All Registered APC Members To Vote At Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by Sagay212: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Why are they all wasting their time. I thought Kanu already said there will be no election in Anambra? Abi is kanu no longer the almighty in the whole of SE.
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by Austinoiz(m): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
PDP oh or no PDP, AGPA's Obiano wins come November.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by humphrey1356(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
Just don't know why I feel all these guys are wasting their time with Obiano standing as a contestant. If what we read online is anything to go by, he hasn't performed badly at all.

Regardless, it is up to the people of Anambra State to decide.

my dear... forget all u have read online oo... here in most cities of Anambra, Obiano is not very popular based on d standards that ngige and peter obi left..

His only achievement in anambra is that he has been paying salaries... have u ever seen anywhere in d news where Obiano is commissioning projects?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by PHILipu1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bimpe29:
The way I see it now, it is like Anambra is settling for APGA come November 2017 gubernatorial election...
When most of APGA and PDP supporters may likely listen to Kanu and sit at home?

If care is not taking,APC candidate can just gather enough of his supporters and win on that day since APC and Kanu have nothing in common.

If you take a poll,most kanu supporters are APGA and PDP members because they are happy and think that kanu is fighting the APC lead federal government.
They may just not come out in large number and vote on that day and that may just give APC candidate enough advantage.
Let's keep our fingers cross and see how it goes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
thisisayus:
Where is Kcee?

btw, i wan sell fishlight

How much u wan sell am
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by Bimpe29: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
PHILipu1:

If care is not taking,APC candidate can just gather enough of his supporters and win on that day since APC and Kanu have nothing in common.

If you take a poll,most kanu supporters are APGA and PDP members because they are happy and think that kanu is fighting the APC lead federal government.
They may just not come out in large number and vote on that day and that may just give APC candidate enough advantage.

Igbos may not toe the lines of Kanu as it appears. He may be disappointed eventually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by Charly68: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
brainpulse:
PDP exhibiting their known pathetic and most undemocratic way of life. Every other parties conducted smooth, fair and opened primaries but theirs is the worst.
Indeed they are rebranding ..forget the noise they made over court victory they can't reach an accord among then because of greed and selfishness..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by senatordave1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
humphrey1356:

my dear... forget all u have read online oo... here in most cities of Anambra is not very unpopular based on d standards that ngige and peter obi left..

His only achievement in anambra is that he has been paying salaries... have ever seen anywhere in d news where Obiano is commissioning projects?
The same way aketi in ondo won apc primaries is the same way nwoye won yesyerday so i see him riding on this monentum to win.he will.win 4 lgas in anambra south,4 in anambra central and 3 in anambra north.factors that decide guber polls in anambra are the godfathers,religion and money and these factors are in his favour more than any other contestant.in 2013,he lost by a margin of about 30,000 votes talkless of now.up incoming governor tony nwoye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by senatordave1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=PHILipu1 post=59904804].

Let's keep our fingers cross and see how it goes.[/quote
Even without that,tony nwoye would defeat obiano heavily.3 factors that determine anambra polls right from 1976 during the old anambra state are godfatherism,money and religion and these factors are heavily favouring nwoye more than others plus federal might.the ordinary voters play little or no role coupled with the expected boycott.nwoye would win 10 lgas,apga 7,pdp 4.up apc,up nwoye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by bennymark(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Innodon:
HIJACKED BY WHO ? POSSIBLY HIJACKED BY GHOSTS. I SEE OBAZE WINNING THE PDP TICKET. HE WILL GIVE GOV OBIANO A RUN FOR HIS MONEY, POSSIBLY WIN THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION COME NOVEMBER 18, 2017. I THINK SOME POWERFUL MEN ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND HIM. DON'T FORGET THE NEW LEADER OF THE PARTY IN THE STATE IS HIS BOSS. HE WAS MARKED DOWN TO THE FLAG BEARER OF APGA IN 2013 BUT ONLY GOD KNOWS WHY HIS BOSS HAD A CHANGE OF MIND IN THE DYING MINUTES TO THE 2013 APGA PRIMARY ELECTION. I WISH MY STATE ALL THE BEST.

with all the iPod issues on ground, what do you think about the elections? my fiancee is there and I am wondering about safety
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by FKO81(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
PHILipu1:

Ewedu analysis, some of you will sit in your brown roof enclave and typing rubbish, I guess APC supporters in Anambra are from west, they are not Igbos?
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by wildchild02: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
hehehehehehehe

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by NigeriaB(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Themind:
The worst party in Nigeria history, wasted 16 years and never learnt their lessons up till now. Always known for frauds, corruption, hijacking of democratic processes and systems. May God destroy them

Hmmm ; but I can't remember any court passing dis verdict dat PDP is d worst party in d history of Nigeria!! moreover....in 2014, I bought a satchet of peak milk for N500 ,last week I bought dat same peak milk for N1000...hv u considered dis?broda!!

1 Like

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by PHILipu1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
FKO81:

Ewedu analysis, some of you will sit in your brown roof enclave and typing rubbish, I guess APC supporters in Anambra are from west, they are not Igbos?
Animal like you that can not comment with out insults.

Do you think that all Igbos are in support of Cownu?

People were just scared the last time for them not to be attacked or their shops looted by Ipob miscrants and that was why they stayed at home the last time.

Watch how Anambra APC supporters and those imported from Delta and APC control state of IMO will come out and vote on that day with enough security on ground and PDP and APGA supporters can follow Cownu and sit at home.

Try rubbish that day by preventing anybody and Buratai boys will start Operations PHYTON DANCE with your head.
#Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by nonsobaba: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Oseloka Osaze that they are even trying to manipulate the primaries for, is a dead wood that won't take PDP anywhere. With a desperate Tony Nwoye in this race, the contest has been thrown open for grabs to the best rigger. This is now a straight fight between Obiano and Nwoye. Obiano had better maintain his cordial relationship with Aso Rock because it would matter on d-day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by EmekaMD(m): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
Just don't know why I feel all these guys are wasting their time with Obiano standing as a contestant. If what we read online is anything to go by, he hasn't performed badly at all.

Anambra people trust Peter Obi more than they trust Obiano. So we can agree that whoever Obi presents is the most qualified..

Obi is still the best..

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by FKO81(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=senatordave1 post=59905470][/quote]
And you forgot Nwoye contested against gov Obiano under PDP that's popular in the east and with Federal power and his godfather, Obiano defeated him, when Obiano's name doesn't ring bell in Anambra politics, unlike now he's governor and doing credibly well. APC is unpopular here, with Buhari antecedent and utterance towards Igbos he making the party.. Mind you no federal presents in Anambra, since Buhari came to power, I pray he will come down here to campaign for APC candidate let hear what he has done for Anambra state, on that day we will collect APC money still vote for APGA

1 Like

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by senatordave1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
NigeriaB:

Hmmm ; but I can't remember any court passing dis verdict dat PDP is d worst party in d history of Nigeria!! moreover....in 2014, I bought a satchet of peak milk for N500 ,last week I bought dat same peak milk for N1000...hv u considered dis?broda!!
Stop repeating this cliche.price of goods are always increasing in nigeria and never reducing.afterall,fuel was once 10 naira.how can nigeria do well economically when we spend more money than we are generating,when we are overimporting and have few industries? Anyway apc has come to stay in anambra,ebe na kpotu.compare the primaries done by the apc in anambra to that of pdp and apga.
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by Innodon(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
bennymark:

B4 Nov 18, i think IPOB will withdraw their "no election " threat. watch and see. Unless they want state of emergency to be declared in the state with military take over which i dont think kanu will wan to happen. He is wise enough. i just saying from my own pont of view. as for your fiancee... she is safe.

with all the iPod issues on ground, what do you think about the elections? my fiancee is there and I am wondering about safety
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by Innodon(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
EmekaMD:
Anambra people trust Peter Obi more than they trust Obiano. So we can agree that whoever Obi presents is the most qualified..
YOU JUST SAID IT ALL. HE IS THE MOST INFLUENTIAL POLITICIAN IN MY STATE. STREET WISE HE KNOWS THE WAY. SO WHICH EVER WAY THEY PLAN IT OUT, I THINK HE CAN WITHSATND THEM BE IT APC OR APGA. DONT FORGET HE GET Jonathan GOODLUCK BACK WHO ALSO IS POPULAR IN THE STATE.
WATCH OUT AND SEE

Obi is still the best..
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by RoyalUc(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
danduj:
Biafra has 6 letters. Nigeria has 7 letters.
Nigerian civil war was 1967. Buhari has 6
letters and Ojukwu also has 6 letters. Obama has 5 letters. Nigeria has 36
states. There are 3 markets around my area.
We have 2 eateries close to my house. By the time you realize that this post has no
meaning, it's already too late for you, and you can't do me anything.I just wasted your time,
I'm not even at home so you won't even see me to beat me

No need coming to your home to beat you...I am waiting for you at the junction. I mean the junction where mama Ngozi fries akara...where you normally stand to wait for...
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by nonsobaba: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
FKO81:

And you forgot Nwoye contested against gov Obiano under PDP that's popular in the east and with Federal power and his godfather, Obiano defeated him, when Obiano's name doesn't ring bell in Anambra politics, unlike now he's governor and doing credibly well. APC is unpopular here, with Buhari antecedent and utterance towards Igbos he making the party.. Mind you no federal presents in Anambra, since Buhari came to power, I pray he will come down here to campaign for APC candidate let hear what he has done for Anambra state, on that day we will collect APC money still vote for APGA
Honestly, with a desperate hooligan like Nwoye in this election, we can no longer hope for a free and fair contest. Obiano should be alert on every level, from the pooling booths up to INEC offices and gentlemanly approach is not suitable in this type of situation.
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by FKO81(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
nonsobaba:
Honestly, with a desperate hooligan like Nwoye in this election, we can no longer hope for a free and fair contest. Obiano should be alert on every level, from the pooling booths up to INEC offices and gentlemanly approach is not suitable in this type of situation.
Exactly
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by EmekaMD(m): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=Innodon post=59907287][/quote]I'm from Anambra State too so I'm very much on the know..
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by Kingsley1000(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
nonsobaba:
Oseloka Osaze that they are even trying to manipulate the primaries for, is a dead wood that won't take PDP anywhere. With a desperate Tony Nwoye in this race, the contest has been thrown open for grabs to the best rigger. This is now a straight fight between Obiano and Nwoye. Obiano had better maintain his cordial relationship with Aso Rock because it would matter on d-day.
Obiano isnt as smart as tony nwoye.apc with federal might will rig win the election

1 Like

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by nonsobaba: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kingsley1000:
Obiano isnt as smart as tony nwoye.apc with federal might will rig win the election
Did you measure their level of smartness on a scale? Obiano also has federal might as long as he remains in good terms with Aso Rock. He has police commissioner and the head of army and naval bases in onitsha always close by and i assume he already has a working relationship with them especially in the common war against Ipod. So have ur brain been finally reset that there would be election?
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by donbenie(m): 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
PHILipu1:

Even if such a scenario as you envisaged happens,some other party/aspirant may most likely be the beneficiary instead of APC,am an Anambrarian and I can categorically say that APC as far as Anambra is concerned is Dead on arrival..if Ngige with ALL his popularity could not even make it as a runner up in the last election,then a NONENTITY like Tony Nwoye stands ZERO chance of winning,UNLESS that Election is Rigged..#NOT Hating On APC
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by senatordave1(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Counting of votes has already with obaze leading with a wide margin followed by capital and obiogbolu
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by PHILipu1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
donbenie:
Even if such a scenario as you envisaged happens,some other party/aspirant may most likely be the beneficiary instead of APC,am an Anambrarian and I can categorically say that APC as far as Anambra is concerned is Dead on arrival..if Ngige with ALL his popularity could not even make it as a runner up in the last election,then a NONENTITY like Tony Nwoye stands ZERO chance of winning,UNLESS that Election is Rigged..#NOT Hating On APC
Remember that Nigige was up against federal might from Abuja who were ready to hand over Anambra to APGA instead of APC so that PDP could get the support of Anambra people for the 2015 presidential election.

A lot of water has passed under the bridge since then and i can tell you that APC can not be easily rig out now like they did Nigige,so it is a different scenario bros.

Let's watch and see sha.
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by Annie939(f): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
as usual
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by ElCapone(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
magoo10:
this is the kind of stupidity that excites Nigerian youths,at the end of the day they will be given a leader that will not care about the people and their needs ,that is why the Igbo youths have decided to lead by example and taken the bull by the horn in declaring a boycott of Anambra elections and every other presidential elections in the east until a referendum or plebiscite is conducted .the Nigerian politicians have failed and there is no hope in sight,this foolishness must stop whether politicians like it or not.
happy Ofe nsala day in advance .
a classic case of throwing the baby with the bath water. We will get there some day, but for now let's keep practicing and learning at d same time. Chaos is d last thing we need. so I guess elections will still hold Biko.
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by bishop4life(m): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
omenkaLives:

Bro I must confess this is the first time I got to see you comment reasonably(not yabbing you oo). keep it up.

But then ,if Peter Obi ever raises any aspirant's hand,Obiano's nightmare has just began. I am not a politician. but trust me on this, even obiano's ward will vote any candidate from peter obi and he(Obiano) knows that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari / 2021 ‘Osinbajo Day’ Set To Hold On August 8 / 2023: APC Will Find It Difficult To Sell Jonathan – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.