Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele (27016 Views)

Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) / "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video / Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by Bimpe29: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Let it be felt by the masses, PMB's happiness about the economy. It's been damn difficult in Nigeria economically.
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by kingandamy4life(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
We have not see the 2017 full implementation and the benefits of the budget to Nigerians and we re already jumping to 2018 budget. this country na wah oooo. like where did we get it wrong biko?
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by Headlaw(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by able20(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
icedfire:
What Is that man in white doing there
He is the Main President in action. Buhari is just there to sign anything he is instructed to sign.
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by hapi4eva: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
I'm wondering if anyone notice the present Abba Kyari in all President Buhari's meetings. Is it part of the chief of staff job? or seems the president is held hostage by the so called cabals
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by ibadantiti(f): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fellow citizens if you are expecting anything good from these combination, am sorry you are just wasting your thing.
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by peacemara54(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Always contact me through my signature or right here on the forum for pure honey
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by mykelly(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
icedfire:
that man in white is the president o....take it or leave it. Just an unfortunate situation, that Abba Whatever his name is must be feeling cool now
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
lajanay50:

me too

Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by Alphasoar(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sorry o, but how u take know wetin they discuss for inside villa?

Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by Basic123: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
icedfire:
seriously,its irritating while the VP is not there.It's seems all this conspiracy theories are true jare.

Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by tete7000(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Newbiee:
I am happy to see Baba getting better. 2019 is a sure banker by the grace of God. Saboteurs of the economy will get tired, just like the oil cabal are now competing to sell PMS to as low as N140. By the time they realised Baba is not ready to devalued our Naira no matter what! Their eyez would be clear and come back to face the reality. By the time we fully grown the rice we consume and refined the fuel we consume, that alone would save us a lot of foreign exchange. Baba go slow and steady! Victory is yours at the end, forget about all the political distraction that are designed to hold you back..
I wish you more strength to carry on.
Sai Baba 2019.

The Naira that has been devalued since when? What's this one saying? Have you ve been alive in this country all this while?

Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by konfused: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Always sitting as a chairman of an occassion, na wah, this sitting arrangement is wrong on all levels. They should be on a round table discussing on how to improve Nigeria and not him sitting on an exalted seat and the ministers just answering yes sir...yes sir......

mtchewww
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by gurunlocker: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
I don't understand why that man in white is always around the President
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by kikake: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
nghubs1:
For almost two hours, President Muhammadu Buhari Monday received briefing from the Minister of Budget and National Planning, Senator Udoma Udo Udoma, the Minister of Finance, Mrs Kemi Adeosun, and Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Mr Godwin Emefiele, after which a delighted President declared that he was pleased with the progress being made on different fronts.

The Ministers and CBN Governor updated the President on the improving state of the economy, implementation of the 2017 Budget, preparation for the 2018 Budget, revenue strategies, combined cost reduction and debt management.

Also discussed were monetary policy strategies and their economic impact, among others.

President Buhari, while reminding the Ministers and CBN Governor that reviving the economy was one of the major planks on which the campaign of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), was based, expressed gladness that things were looking up after two years of yeoman’s job.

Urging them to keep at it, the President noted that the main aim of government was to bring succour to Nigerians across all walks of life.

http://www.nghubs.com/what-buhari-discussed-with-adeosun-udo-udoma-and-otherz/

Did Buhari tell CBN again to sell Dollars to Muslim pilgrims at a rate very far below official CBN rate, very far below what Nigerian industrialists that employ labour buy Dollar?

He had done that before.

Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by Adams696: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Newbiee:
I am happy to see Baba getting better. 2019 is a sure banker by the grace of God. Saboteurs of the economy will get tired, just like the oil cabal are now competing to sell PMS to as low as N140. By the time they realised Baba is not ready to devalued our Naira no matter what! Their eyez would be clear and come back to face the reality. By the time we fully grown the rice we consume and refined the fuel we consume, that alone would save us a lot of foreign exchange. Baba go slow and steady! Victory is yours at the end, forget about all the political distraction that are designed to hold you back..
Sai Baba 2019.
Tell these stories to the fools like........(Yourself)

Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
They discussed implemention of 2017 budget bill, that has never been published to the public on pretext, that they are still working on it?

Buhari says he is happy with the progress and economy?
Buhari does not make comments to journalists about his meetings, so that is another clear lie.

Believe this news story at your own peril.

VP Osinbajo probably declined to attend because he needs to keep PMB in dark about the imperialist sponsored conspiracy for he and Saraki to abandon PMB 2017 budget in favour the secret imperialist sponsored one written by Saraki and assented to by Osinbajo. Osinbajo knows that PMB is soon to be permanently removed from office in a matter of days or back to his "treatment" in London within days.
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by positivetaught: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
I can bet with my balls that on a personal independent level buhari hasn't got the intellectual capability to comprehend n engaged in meaningful discourse on matters of advance complex financial n economic issues, all these stories n photos NA wash n packaging. 2019 debate loading no wahala.
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
icedfire:
He is the Chief of Staff,forget all dis cabal cabal thing,it is the Chief of staff duty to be with the President at all times

Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by ademusiwa3r: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nigeria can be fix,.

Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by ademusiwa3r: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pic
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by totorimi: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
Chai, those three musketeers must have told him a big fat lie no wonder he was pleased with them because if they ventured to tell him the truth, they would have all being sacked.

Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by icedfire(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sterix10:

He is the Chief of Staff,forget all dis cabal cabal thing,it is the Chief of staff duty to be with the President at all times

What's the duty of the ADC then
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by MaziEDOZIE(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rubbish, I mean absolute rubbish!
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by 989900: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
Newbiee:
Sai Baba 2019.

You tried, kudos, but you don't love PMB if you still want him to continue till 2023 (at age 82 or more) -- he is old, he is sick, he needs to go home as soon as possible (maybe 2019).
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by ashjay001(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
BroZuma:
I doubt that is what they discussed...but if the fish comes out of the water to tell us the crocodile has no teeth who are we to object?

Hi.

Pls, can I get d source of d proverb? Tanx
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by luvinhubby(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
BroZuma:
I doubt that is what they discussed...but if the fish comes out of the water to tell us the crocodile has no teeth who are we to object?

Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by napoleon77(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Newbiee:
Sai Baba 2019.
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by Smooyis(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
What is the COS to Mr president doing in the meeting. Ok, what was his contributions. Mixing emotion/sentiment with official duty
Re: What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele by firo08(m): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
icedfire:
one of the cabal in Aso Rock.

Frank Kokori: How A Powerful Mafia Runs Nigeria – APC Chieftain / Calm At Lekki Toll Gate As Police Stop Planned Protest / The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket