Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" (56123 Views)

Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) / Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" by DonBobes(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dis girl again

Re: Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" by bayocanny: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2017
Evablizin:
Nawa o

May Mayweather fall on you heavily
Lol, you make me remember this movie The girl next door, am I right?
Re: Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" by Evablizin(f): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2017
bayocanny:

Lol, you make me remember this movie
The girl next door, am I right?
hahahaha,i have not seen the movie though but i will try and watch it
Re: Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" by bayocanny: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2017
Evablizin:
hahahaha,i have not seen the movie though but i will try and watch it
The movie is cool I have it on laptop
Re: Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
some women dont know that their low cheap levels, will forever keep them at the bottom of their league.
what is low n cheap there, she was obviously kidding, don't know where yhu from, but that's an everyday joke from a ladies,if it had been a guy who said that am sure yhu will call him cheap buh praise his lazy non existent bravado.
Re: Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2017
chalantmike:
what is low n cheap there, she was obviously kidding, don't know where yhu from, but that's an everyday joke from a ladies,if it had been a guy who said that am sure yhu will call him cheap buh praise his lazy non existent bravado.

kidding?! from the lady who openly masturbate and show all her goods on social media, seeking for cheap sexual attention?! get real!
Re: Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

kidding?! from the lady who openly masturbate and show all her goods on social media, seeking for cheap sexual attention?! get real!
Re: Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

huh its all a game of followers bro, media attention, companies pay the likes of her to be on the spotlight, and do what she does, if think its real, then that's dumb, if yhu think the likes of hush puppy are as rich n lousy as they claim to be on social media that's just dumb, cause the numbers of followers his got determines his paycheck, Gucci is one of those companies.
Re: Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
chalantmike:
huh its all a game of followers bro, media attention, companies pay the likes of her to be on the spotlight, and do what she does, if think its real, then that's dumb, if yhu think the likes of hush puppy are as rich n lousy as they claim to be on social media that's just dumb, cause the numbers of followers his got determines his paycheck, Gucci is one of those companies.

pls, do tell us all what PROPER company would want to have this washed up two bit former prostitute, turned singer, turned online nude model
(showing her coochie/tittays on social media), as their ambassador?!

nobody wants to be associated with such ladies because they push the wrong values to the African community...

as for hushpuppet, Gucci has absolutely NOTHING to do with him (and they never will)... and just because he choose to spend his hard stolen cash in their store, is irrelevant here. that would be as stoopid as saying that Cristiano Ronaldo is sponsored by Lamborghini because he has decided to buy a few, bwaaaah!

so yes, they can get paid from the more followers they have that click on their links, but it certainly have nothing to do with brands being associated with them....if they were, these brand will gladly shout their name and announce them as brand ambassadors

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

pls, do tell us all what PROPER company would want to have this washed up two bit former prostitute, turned singer, turned online nude model
(showing her coochie/tittays on social media), as their ambassador?!

nobody wants to be associated with such ladies because they push the wrong values to the African community...

as for hushpuppet, Gucci has absolutely NOTHING to do with him (and they never will)... and just because he choose to spend his hard stolen cash in their store, is irrelevant here. that would be as stoopid as saying that Cristiano Ronaldo is sponsored by Lamborghini because he has decided to buy a few, bwaaaah!

so yes, they can get paid from the more followers they have that click on their links, but it certainly have nothing to do with brands being associated with them....if they were, these brand will gladly shout their name and announce them as brand ambassadors

Entertainment buzz, I know a friend last year tryna get to 1k followers just so he get signed, some people know there way round this entertainment social media stuffever heard about influencer marketing.
Re: Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
chalantmike:

Entertainment buzz, I know a friend last year tryna get to 1k followers just so he get signed, some people know there way round this entertainment social media stuffever heard about influencer marketing.

here is a simple clue: Hushpuppet has the reputation of being a 419 scammer using his ill gotten loot to buy Gucci everything.... do you actually think that Gucci would want to be associated with such a shady person?! thats a brand KILLER!!
Re: Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
donofdons:
Who said that jehovah will defeat the devil. He has dealth with christ and crucified him and our lord lucifer will soon be dealing with jehovah after we have turned all women to sluts and all men to gays so that they will be ready to fight at short notice against the heavenly hosts.

God punish you and your entire flea of a generation. #StupidWitchesAndWizards

Re: Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" by bulletproofmonk(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Liar! Post link where she masturbated
Re: Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" by Kirgyakos(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:
Cheap hoe
very cheap indeed
Re: Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
bulletproofmonk:
Liar! Post link where she masturbated

ahahaha so you want me to find you jack off material, abi?! Google is your friend!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off / Davido Flaunts His Uncompleted New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.