Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Check THIS Out.your Dogs Will Love THIS - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Check THIS Out.your Dogs Will Love THIS (424 Views)

Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics / Spend Less In Feeding Of Your Dogs / Check THIS Out.your Dogs Will Love THIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check THIS Out.your Dogs Will Love THIS by kennynoah1987(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
My client is tired of feeding his three dogs with indomie and dry meat,as their poobis always watery.I asked to make a special feed for them of he paid for today.The feed is made up of the following
1 paint of wheat
1 paint of millet
2 dericas of Soya beans roasted
1/2 paint of groundnut roasted
#1000 worth of fish and crayfish
All grounded in to powdered form to be cooked and served warm.
The dogs now eat like kilode and no more watery poo.Even smelling the aroma u might be tempted yo taste it.
Do u desire such nutrituous food for ur Dogs? Are u tired of buying dry feed and canned food every time? Do u desire a change of food for ur dogs and u dnt hv the time?
Plz contact or chat me on 08028020406 for the preparation and delivery within 24 hours

(1) (Reply)

Female Lhasa Apso Needed / Adult Male And Female Pedigree Boerboels are For Sale / 12 Months Adult Female Caucasian For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.