Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out (36616 Views)

List Of Schools That Have Released Their Post-utme Screening Form / List Of Schools That Do Not Write Exam During Their Post Utme Screening / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by AjiChris(f): 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
youngscholar:
Okies smiley

Request For Your School Post Utme Past Questions Here
plz how do i get unilorin post utme past questns
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by Fuadeiza(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
rotexteymie:

Thanks alot.... I dropped her number already on Facebook but Nobody added her to any group chat
I'm a student of unilorin myself and I've been checking the website but I just want her to get involved..

oh.... Okay... Now i grab. You can ask for a whatsapp group for aspirant from one of your student representatives nah... One of those politics guys...lol.. BTW nice to meet you... I'm also a unilorin student
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by AjiChris(f): 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
Unilorin
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by rotexteymie(f): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fuadeiza:

oh.... Okay... Now i grab. You can ask for a whatsapp group for aspirant from one of your student representatives nah... One of those politics guys...lol.. BTW nice to meet you... I'm also a unilorin student
Nice to meet you too...... Thanks
Someone from here already added her to a group chat.....
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by SOLMICHAEL(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=teshyberry post=59910240][/quote]
I'm not sure about that!!
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by Fuadeiza(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
rotexteymie:
Nice to meet you too...... Thanks Someone from here already added her to a group chat.....

oh. Okay then... All the best

1 Like

Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by frankmoney(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rivers state university is out
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by rotexteymie(f): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fuadeiza:

oh. Okay then... All the best
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by msbbash(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
OAU ?
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by ungara17: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
What about federal university nassarawa
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by firstclassmumu: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
What about uniabuja and nassarawa poly?
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by ungara17: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
What about federal university nassarawa?
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by olawaletimi(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Obafemi Awolowo University
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by Danelo(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pls how do I obtain oduduwa screening form?
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by Apex02: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
firstclassmumu:
What about uniabuja and nassarawa poly?

federal poly nasawara form is already on sale too....
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by firstclassmumu: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Apex02:

federal poly nasawara form is already on sale too....
I'm taking about the state poly
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by philGeo(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Usman Danfodio Sokoto.
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by kingrt2(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Someone should add me on fupre aspirants group 08133567318
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by onojaford(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ore000:
unn is out cutoff 200 http://www.unn.edu.ng/unn-admission-notice/
Please bro, how can one register?
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by Elshberry(m): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
how about NDU and RSU former RSUST?
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by sussybae(f): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
ungara17:
What about federal university nassarawa
pls what about osun state uni
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by heroboy5: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mouau
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by Fuadeiza(m): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
rotexteymie:
smiley smiley

oyaa ask for contact.... :p:p grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by Rapsino(m): 12:27am On Aug 29, 2017
Nice one op, pls i need info anytime on futminna niger state, tnks
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by ogajaki(m): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2017
some schools will be updated today
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by ViQQQ: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2017
*Advertisement for 2017/2018 Post UTME Screening Exercise*
We wish to inform those who chose Rivers State University during the recent JAMB exam that the RSU Post UTME form is on sale.
*Requirements*
- Candidates must have JAMB score of 150 and above.
- Candidates must have five (5) credits in the relevant O'level subjects. However, those with awaiting results can apply.
- It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph.
*Registration Fee - 4,500
*Bank Charge + Processing Fee - 1,000
*Total Registration Cost - 5,500*
Call Ernest on 08143710903
*Registration Deadline*
The registration for the screening exercise will start from Monday 28th August,2017 and end on Friday 8th September, 2017.
*SCHEDULE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE*
The screening exercise will take place from Monday 11th to Friday 22nd September, 2017 at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated in the test slip.
Contact us for more information.
Share this information with your friends, family and contacts.
*Wish you well*
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by BlaiseBankss(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
What about UNN
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by rotexteymie(f): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fuadeiza:

oyaa ask for contact.... :p:p grin
awwwwnn☺☺I'll. Send you a dm now

1 Like

Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by dalexz4(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
OOU Admission List 2017- [See Admission List Here]

School Management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) has finally announced the release of the admission lists for the 2017/2018 academic session.

Admission lists is the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise, its comes in different batches: 1st Batch is (Merit List) followed by 2nd, 3rd and other Batches.

OOU admission lists contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into OOU various undergraduate programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session. Candidates that participated in the post UTME screening exercise and applied for the Direct Entry can now check their admission status online.

How To Check OOU Admission List...... READ MORE@http://admissionlist.com.ng/oou-admission-list-2017-see-admission-list-here/
Re: List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out by Fuadeiza(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
rotexteymie:
awwwwnn☺☺I'll. Send you a dm now

I'm honored... I've replied your DM... grin :*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Death Of Innocent Ani: Missing ESUT Student Killed By Kidnapper / 3 Former Governors Receive Operational Licenses To Float Universities / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.