Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Neville ..........EVERY Arsenal Player Should Be Put Up For Sale, Who Should Go? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neville ..........EVERY Arsenal Player Should Be Put Up For Sale, Who Should Go? (588 Views)

Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? / Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? / Thomas Partey Has Said What Every Arsenal Player Should Be Saying Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neville ..........EVERY Arsenal Player Should Be Put Up For Sale, Who Should Go? by lantan11: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Following their appalling performance in the 4-0 defeat by Liverpool on Sunday, Arsenal’s squad has been roundly criticised.

Pundit and former England international Gary Neville was among the most scathing, saying he would put every Gunners player on the transfer list.

He said: ‘Forget not turning up, forget not playing well but just the general attitude or lack of respect for the shirt from three or four of them in not running back and not bothering is disgraceful.’
The question for Arsenal is which of their first team players should stay to fight this season

Anger came from Arsenal heroes too, with Thierry Henry saying: ‘I wanted to leave the stadium. I don’t relate with this team. I am not surprised. I was expecting this. Stagnation.’

The question for Arsenal is which of their first team players should stay to fight this season, which should be allowed to leave before the transfer window closes on Thursday.

Here, lantansport judges which first team players are key men and useful squad members, who is on the brink of going and who should be sold as soon as possible, along with a rating out of 10…
click the link to continue reading @ http://lantansport.com.ng/neville-said-every-arsenal-player-put-sale-go-soon-possible-remains-key-star/

Re: Neville ..........EVERY Arsenal Player Should Be Put Up For Sale, Who Should Go? by permsec: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Arsenal was mayweatherd by Liverpool. Shikena!!!
Re: Neville ..........EVERY Arsenal Player Should Be Put Up For Sale, Who Should Go? by lantan11: 1:46am On Aug 31, 2017
hahahaha
permsec:
Arsenal was mayweatherd by Liverpool. Shikena!!!
Re: Neville ..........EVERY Arsenal Player Should Be Put Up For Sale, Who Should Go? by lantan11: 2:05am On Sep 07, 2017
hmm

(1) (Reply)

WOW!! Why Barcelona Star Lionel Messi Could Miss The 2018 World Cup / Popular Sport Presenter, Timi Ebikagboro Is Dead / Messi Reveals The Only African Team That Can Face Argentina In World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.