Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

What Is The Word Of God Saying Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Word Of God Saying Today? (563 Views)

Modesty Vs Immodesty: What Is God Saying? / 2015 President - What Is God Saying?(a Must Read) / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Word Of God Saying Today? by wagbaje: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2010
Have you read your Bible? Have you listened to what God has to say to you? What is the Word of God saying to you today?
Let us share! Remember, God does nothing without His Word! Amen!
Re: What Is The Word Of God Saying Today? by ttalks(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2010
The word of God is saying the same thing it has always been saying ever since its inception.
There is nothing new and there will never be anything new.
Re: What Is The Word Of God Saying Today? by Officerricky(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2010
The word of God instilled the fear of God in me today. It made me understand that no sin goes unpunished even after forgiveness and boy have I been sinning?

(1) (Reply)

The Humility Of God / People Healed By Jesus 05 / From Hollywood Actor To Preacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.