Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

ooppsss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ooppsss (1174 Views)

The Guy Who Turned 3,000 Into $ 20 Billion / Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs / Which Business Or Startup Can I Invest #500,000 Into (preferably Internet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ooppsss by henritinecy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
ooppsss
Re: ooppsss by kings20(m): 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Agriculture
will always continue to be a gold mine even in d next decade
Re: ooppsss by Destined2win: 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Invest in my Presidential ambition cool
Re: ooppsss by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Agriculture
Re: ooppsss by nhurhetee(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Charcoal Exportation Sir..
Re: ooppsss by Acidosis(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
If you must consider any agricultural business, then go into agro-processing or agribusiness.

By agro-processing, I mean going to the farms and buying up farmers' produce.

"Cote d’Ivoire produces 33% of world cocoa and exports to manufacturers such as Hershey’s, Mars Inc. (both in the US) and Nestlé (Switzerland). You know what Cote d’Ivoire earns yearly from exporting raw cocoa? $2.5bn!

You know Mars’ net income from chocolate products alone in 2015? According to the International Cocoa Organisation (ICCO), Mars made a pathetic $18bn, compared to Cote d’Ivoire’s $2.5bn. Agriculture, indeed."

I'm not saying agriculture is completely a bad choice for you though! However since you have a registered company already, you should be thinking "long term". Uber and the likes are mere short-term, quick cash, side hustle avenues; just 4-5 years and you will hate those cars like sh!t.

Think long-term bro! With furniture (a mix of local and foreign) and an agro processing factory, I think you are on the right path.

4 Likes

Re: ooppsss by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
henritinecy:
Hello
I have N10,000,000 in cash and it will go up in the coming month or months. I want to start a business but a bit confused at the moment. I planned going on furniture sales; Either foreign or local made. I also planned on doing other businesses such as agriculture, as well as buying cars for uber and any other lucrative business. Currently, I have registered 2 companies; 1 for the furniture and another for any other business but I really don't know how to go about it or what to start. I live in Ajah and I would appreciate your candid suggestions with respect to this. Thank you very much.

Dude Invest that fund in me, I run a HIGH END AUDIO and REVIEW Youtube channel strickly for americans and my channel name is called SIMBAZ, I am the only first in africa to start this type of quality channel for proper affilate marketing, the channel launched last month and i have nearly 20,000 views already and over 60 american sub plus I am an ebay and amazon affilate marketer which by the way is hard to enter, so where do you come in, you can import electronics like phones laptops and many more little gadgets and sale it on Konga while I promote and sale your brand to the whites easily, plus I earn from ebay so you can sign up via me to setup a drop shipping company worldwide, dude I have been working in doors for the past 4years and I can tell you in just 1month youtube has changed my life so if you like my idea call my number on my profile, I am ready to relocate to your state and work with you as partners and build a brand with you.
Re: ooppsss by NnamdiN: 1:20am On Aug 29, 2017
henritinecy:
Hello
I have N10,000,000 in cash and it will go up in the coming month or months. I want to start a business but a bit confused at the moment. I planned going on furniture sales; Either foreign or local made. I also planned on doing other businesses such as agriculture, as well as buying cars for uber and any other lucrative business. Currently, I have registered 2 companies; 1 for the furniture and another for any other business but I really don't know how to go about it or what to start. I live in Ajah and I would appreciate your candid suggestions with respect to this. Thank you very much.
importation....There are high in demand items that would give you steady income.
Re: ooppsss by henritinecy(m): 2:18am On Aug 29, 2017
NnamdiN:
importation....There are high in demand items that would give you steady income.

Thank you very much. Example please.
Re: ooppsss by henritinecy(m): 2:19am On Aug 29, 2017
Acidosis:
If you must consider any agricultural business, then go into agro-processing or agribusiness.

By agro-processing, I mean going to the farms and buying up farmers' produce.

"Cote d’Ivoire produces 33% of world cocoa and exports to manufacturers such as Hershey’s, Mars Inc. (both in the US) and Nestlé (Switzerland). You know what Cote d’Ivoire earns yearly from exporting raw cocoa? $2.5bn!

You know Mars’ net income from chocolate products alone in 2015? According to the International Cocoa Organisation (ICCO), Mars made a pathetic $18bn, compared to Cote d’Ivoire’s $2.5bn. Agriculture, indeed."

I'm not saying agriculture is completely a bad choice for you though! However since you have a registered company already, you should be thinking "long term". Uber and the likes are mere short-term, quick cash, side hustle avenues; just 4-5 years and you will hate those cars like sh!t.

Think long-term bro! With furniture (a mix of local and foreign) and an agro processing factory, I think you are on the right path.

Thank you very much Sir. I will look into this very well.
Re: ooppsss by NnamdiN: 3:01am On Aug 29, 2017
henritinecy:

Thank you very much. Example please.
whatsapp 08158232193. I can't spill em here.
Re: ooppsss by polimaf(m): 3:44am On Aug 29, 2017
Lets disript traditional car rental services in NIgeria....
Re: ooppsss by Fxmanager(m): 5:14am On Aug 29, 2017
henritinecy:
Hello

This is the best structured, secured and transparent investment you will ever find in this forum. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to investors capital is 30% of investors capital. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: ooppsss by agarawu23(m): 6:59am On Aug 29, 2017
I am wondering how yu got the 10m when u have no business idea knowledge.

Well, NL is a wrong place for business idea. U can gv me the money if u have nothing to do with it undecided
Re: ooppsss by cheyi(m): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2017
Is pharmaceutical business something you have always eyed..? if yes, then listen.

start small and before you know,you are already blowing. Examples

1 )Orange drugs started small but Its one of the biggest companies in Nigeria

2) Healthplus started with one small shop at Joel Ogunnaike in Ikeja and have over 40 branches all over Nigeria including Casabella beauty shops

N:B there are lots of untapped businesses in the pharmaceutical sector .

Call me - oh eight oh nine nine nine nine five two four eight
Re: ooppsss by Reypas79: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
I don't need the ten million, only half of it. You'll receive over 100% returns before December. My office is in Lekki.
Call me: 0 8 0 3 3 8 1 9 4 2 7
Re: ooppsss by BenceTraxler: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hello,

Maybe you shouldn't invest the whole amount into one thing. You can start an international business with Rain International using a part of that money. Let me know if you're interested.

(1) (Reply)

Government Approved!!! / List Of Plastic Industries In Nigeria / Dangote To Open $41 Million Cement Factory In Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.