Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame (1294 Views)

FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce / Police Blame Me For My Daughter’s Rape, Protect Rapist – Mother Of Rape Victim / Sexual Abuse In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by fadenike(f): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2007
The sexual abuse in chrisatin relationship among the singles which is against the rule of courtship according to bible is rampant today. who is to be blame for the act?
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by lafile(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2007
can you be more explicit?
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by TV01(m): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2007
lafile:

can you be more explicit?

Ah!!!!
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by lafile(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2007
Lol!
haba TV01 i just want her to give a more detailed explanation. chei
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by mrpataki(m): 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2007
I do not lay claim to knowledge on the subject matter here, but I do like to know what exactly is Sexual Abuse, and as well, how is a "Christian Relationship" defined?
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by TV01(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2007
lafile:

haba TV01 i just want her to give a more detailed explanation. chei

Exactly my fear shocked !
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by trinigirl1(f): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2007
TV01:

Exactly my fear shocked !

What the hell is happening here? TV what are you doing? Please come back and give meaningful contributions to this forum.  I miss arguing against your views!  grin
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by lafile(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2007
@ fadenike
See the wahala you are causing here. Your post carries too little information for anybody to understand the angle you are coming from. Exactly what are you getting at? What do you want to find out.

@ TV01
Badd Mind
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by TV01(m): 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2007
trini_girl:

What the hell is happening here? TV what are you doing? Please come back and give meaningful contributions to this forum. I miss arguing against your views! grin

I think the thread initiator need to articulate the proposition better. Otherwise it just gives leave to jokers (like me) to mess about wink.

Apologies for the momentary slip from my usual high standards, but hey, like everyone else, I have my monments grin.

lafile:

@ TV01
Badd Mind

Au contraire mon frere, innocent heart, pure eyes, renewed mind!

God bless
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by mrpataki(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2007
@ TV01,
Parlez vous francais?
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by fadenike(f): 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2007
ah! ah! u pple r wonderful.

@mrpataki,
u surprise o. well i learnt that xtain relationship is based on scripiture dt matrimonial bed should be undefile.

@ lafile,
i mean who should be blame for breaking d rule(as above) i.e in luring to or accepting sex or related causes.

@TV01
let me just elucidate my point , xtains believe is that at courtship there should be no kissing, hugging, pecking or sex till d joining day. for those dt engage in doing such, who is to be blame?

hope to get unbiase facts.
thank u.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by lafile(m): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2007
TV01:

Au contraire mon frere,

Somebody! Anybody!! Gift of the interpretation of tongues pleeeeeeassssssssssssse
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by TV01(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2007
fadenike:

@TV01
let me just elucidate my point , xtains believe is that at courtship there should be no kissing, hugging, pecking or sex till d joining day. for those dt engage in doing such, who is to be blame?

Let's try multiple choice (in an open book examination) shall we?

1. God
2. The devil
3. Them (Those)
4. Pastor Chris  grin
5. All of the Above
6. Nobody

lafile:

Somebody! Anybody!! Gift of the interpretation of tongues pleeeeeeassssssssssssse

Speaker in tongues must be able to interprete, or keep silence;

Interpretation ~ On the contrary my friend!

God bless
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by lafile(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2007
TV01:

Let's try multiple choice (in an open book examination) shall we?

1. God
2. The devil
3. Them (Those)
4. Pastor Chris grin
5. All of the Above
6. Nobody

7. Some of the above
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by fadenike(f): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2007
@lafile & tv10,
can u pls explain your points?
thanks
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by lafile(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2007
ah ah Fadenike, you didnt answer TV01's questions.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by TV01(m): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2007
fadenike:

@lafile & tv10,
can u please explain your points?
thanks

Yes I can. Based on your elucidation below.

fadenike:

You requested to know who was to blame? Sin dwells in the flesh, don't let it rule over you.

lafile:

Yes 0! And I'm still waiting grin.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by feelgood(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2007
Au contraire mon frere - meaning: In the contrary my brother (not my friend. The word 'my friend' in French is
'mon ami'.
@ TV, just a li'l correction ( a digression? yes, no doubt) from ur friendly neighbourhood,

Now, back to the thread, good folks.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by mrpataki(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2007
@ feelgood,
Ca c'est bon!

Merci pour la correction.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by fadenike(f): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2007
lafile:

what was Tv10 question?

@Tv10, bible says'let not sin rule in your mortal body . it means that u have will power to control sin.

want to know ur question @lafile.
more light to ur point pls
Re: Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame by macalurs(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2007
@fadenike,

You're one of those girls with some much insight, but with little or no gift of expression. Hence it's not your fault that your point cannot be understood despite, your elucidations.

Is abstinence wrong? Is indulgence wrong? I understand your question, but what's the logic of your point? please take little no offence.

(1) (Reply)

What A Nigerian Facebook Scam Looks Like / Confession Of A Father & Why He Slept With 11-year-old Daughter / Boy Burns Himself To Death After Dad Asked Him To Quit TV Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.