Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What If The Entire Universe Is Just A Tutorial Video? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What If The Entire Universe Is Just A Tutorial Video? (1591 Views)

I Need A Boyfriend That Will Understand That 5 Rounds Is Just A War / This Is Just The Best Way / Yvonne Jegede-fawole Was Just A Project For Me – Bolanle Ninalowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The Entire Universe Is Just A Tutorial Video? by FrancisAsquare(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
What if the entire universe is just a tutorial video being shown to Adam and Eve to explain why they should'nt eat the fruit?
Re: What If The Entire Universe Is Just A Tutorial Video? by Kondomatic(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
FrancisAsquare:
What if this entire universe is just a tutorial video being shown to Adam and Eve to explain why they should'nt eat the fruit?
Then Adam and other heavenly beings will have constant hard on because of all the banging that's happening here.
Re: What If The Entire Universe Is Just A Tutorial Video? by respect80(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
FrancisAsquare:
What if the entire universe is just a tutorial video being shown to Adam and Eve to explain why they should'nt eat the fruit?

Guy you get bad mouth o grin
Re: What If The Entire Universe Is Just A Tutorial Video? by FrancisAsquare(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
Then Adam and other heavenly beings will have constant hard on because of all the banging that's happening here.
Haba bros eh, is it only banging that is happening here. What about the situation of things especially if the tutorial video is mainly concentrated on this part of the world.
Re: What If The Entire Universe Is Just A Tutorial Video? by fk001(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
If they didn't eat the forbidden fruit then you wouldn't be here typing this.

I will pray they should eat it again and again I.e if the story of Adam and eve is true.

But i know it was just a fiction to confuse gullible minds
Re: What If The Entire Universe Is Just A Tutorial Video? by FrancisAsquare(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
I think you don't understand the question
fk001:
If they didn't eat the forbidden fruit then you wouldn't be here typing this.

I will pray they should eat it again and again I.e if the story of Adam and eve is true.

But i know it was just a fiction to confuse gullible minds
Re: What If The Entire Universe Is Just A Tutorial Video? by ijobaooorun(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Who Whats To Rescue Nigerians In Lybia / Whose Brother Is This Biko? / Laugh With Lishakeyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.