Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) (9479 Views)

Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama / Osibanjo In Germany, He Appears Very Short In This Picture (pics) / The Hypocrisy And Corrupt Tendency Of Buhari In One Picture (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by headhunter1: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
i have seen the news since but i came across this picture and my heart bleeds
this woman is carrying her dead son home after killed by Rochas men

it shall never be well with Rochas and anyone that supports him

in one way or the other they'll never escape justice

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by sarrki(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
Very sad moment in motherhood cycle

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by olamil34(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
headhunter1:

may his soul rest in peace

12 Likes

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by onward4life(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
OH MY GOD!

May Heavens Never Never Allow this to Happen Again in our Eyes and Lives!

Amen!!!

#thyWillBeDone

#YoungAndResting

#RestInPeace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Very painful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by Nwodosis(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Such trauma hardly leave one!

5 Likes

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by headhunter1: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
bounty007:
okoroawussa must die.. his generation will bear his wickedness..

curse man..
honestly as strong as i taught i am i felt shattered seeing that picture imagine what that woman was passing through carrying her dead child on her arms and to think that the bastard ritualist that caused this was smiling when he visited the place was soo pathetic.

may it never be well with Rochas and anyone who supports him

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by Hisxellency: 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
Its very unfortunate, RIP to the dead
Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
i don't curse people no matter the provocation - but this is so painful that I am compelled to invoke the gods of our land!

WHO SOEVER IS INVOLVED IN THE DEATH OF THIS BOY AND CAUSED THIS HEART WRENCHING PAIN TO THIS FAMILY - ESPECIALLY THE MOTHER AND FATHER OF THIS BOY- BE IT BY ACT OF OMISSION OR COMMISSION - THAT PERSON WILL KNOW ONLY DEEP PAINS EVEN IN DEATH!

THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THIS BOYS DEATH, SO SHALL PREMATURE DEATHS, UNFULFILLED DREAMS, MADNESS, LOSSES, SICKNESS AND DEATH WILL BE THEIR PORTION TO THE 11TH GENERATION!

NO MATTER HOW HIGHLY PLACED OR LOWLY PLACED IS ANYONE INVOLVED IN THIS BOYS DEATH - THIS CURSES WILL MANIFEST IN THEIR MISERABLE LIFE!

THE ONLY ESCAPE IS IF AND ONLY IF THEY GO SEE THIS FAMILY AND ASK FOR THEIR FORGIVENESS - FAILURE TO DO SO, REPERCUSSION WILL SURELY FOLLOW!

ALUSI NTEJE! ALUSI OKIJA! OJITA NIMO! ARO ABAGANA! EZENWAYI ORIMILI ANAM! EZENWAYI ORIMILI ONTISHA! YOU ARE ALL KNOWN AS AVENGERS OF INJUSTICE! UNU NA FU NA MMUO NA FU NA MMADU! SEE TO IT THAT THE PERPETRATORS OF THIS EVIL WILL NEVER GO FREE! angry

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by Mrjo(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bt the man said nobody died God hav mercy

1 Like

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by headhunter1: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
nwaanambra1:
i don't curse people no matter the provocation - but this is so painful that I am compelled to invoke the gods of our land!

WHO SOEVER IS INVOLVED IN THE DEATH OF THIS BOY AND CAUSED THIS HEART WRENCHING PAIN TO THIS FAMILY - ESPECIALLY THE MOTHER AND FATHER OF THIS BOY- BE IT BY ACT OF OMISSION OR COMMISSION - THAT PERSON WILL KNOW ONLY DEEP PAINS EVEN IN DEATH!

THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THIS BOYS DEATH, SO SHALL PREMATURE DEATHS, UNFULFILLED DREAMS, MADNESS, LOSSES, SICKNESS AND DEATH WILL BE THEIR PORTION TO THE 11TH GENERATION!

NO MATTER HOW HIGHLY PLACED OR LOWLY PLACED IS ANYONE INVOLVED IN THIS BOYS DEATH - THIS CURSES WILL MANIFEST IN THEIR MISERABLE LIFE!

THE ONLY ESCAPE IS IF AND ONLY IF THEY GO SEE THIS FAMILY AND ASK FOR THEIR FORGIVENESS - FAILURE TO DO SO, REPERCUSSION WILL SURELY FOLLOW!

ALUSI NTEJE! ALUSI OKIJA! OJITA NIMO! ARO ABAGANA! EZENWAYI ORIMILI ANAM! EZENWAYI ORIMILI ONTISHA! YOU ARE ALL KNOWN AS AVENGERS OF INJUSTICE! UNU NA FU NA MMUO NA FU NA MMADU! SEE TO IT THAT THE PERPETRATORS OF THIS EVIL WILL NEVER GO FREE! angry
shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by headhunter1: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mrjo:
ffk was right when he said that Rochas is a gay ritualist and some scumbags sided Rochas

curse be upon them and their family

cc
sarrki
ngeneukwenu

6 Likes

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
zoogeria

6 Likes

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
headhunter1:

A good Samaritan on twitter wants to help this family financially in his own little capacity, please can you or anyone on the thread reach out to them? Or provide a way to contact them?

1 Like

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
You'll never find people like Abagworo on this kind of thread,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by headhunter1: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
SnowJay92:

A good Samaritan on twitter wants to help this family financially in his own little capacity, please can you or anyone on the thread reach out to them? Or provide a way to contact them?
i wish i could
but bro be careful because heartless scammers are around waiting to capitalise on this

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by Okoroawusa: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
nwaanambra1:

and u dont curse ppl...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by headhunter1: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
lalasticlala seun obinoscopy

some people are demanding the contact of this family for some financial assistance
a little front page exposure might do the magic

1 Like

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by headhunter1: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
[s]
Okoroawusa:

and u dont curse ppl...
[/s]
shatap

5 Likes

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by slimfit1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
This is when the inspector General of police( IGP) is supposed to come out and tell us what happened and what the next action against the police officer who did this would be.
The minister of internal affairs need to be sacked. Seriously does any of these Hausa ministers know their jobs description at all.
When are they going to show any sign of seriousness to lead this country at a point like this. Thought Buhari took his time to pick the right people for this job.

11 Likes

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by RisingSun1: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
As this poor woman endures pain. May pain and anguish not leave Okorocha family for the rest of his life. And to the family of the idiot that fired the shot that killed this unarmed teenager

Isee!

13 Likes

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by RoyalUc(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mrjo:

You took those words from my mouth.
I don't understand what's going on.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by RisingSun1: 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Calling this useless country ZOO is an understatement.

9 Likes

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by sunnx(f): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
zenmaster:
zoogeria
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by TheFreeOne: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
So she carried her dead son all the way without assistance from onlookers
And they never deem it right to help her in such heartbreaking situation?

Human beings keeps losing their humanity every second.

I wish her strength to bear the loss and whosoever is responsible for the boys death will not go unpunished.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by babyfaceafrica: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
But the governor said nobody died..who are we to believe now?...u get video?
Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by kettykin: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
nwaanambra1:

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by leofab(f): 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
nwaanambra1:

will you keep quiet ; why not curse the killer only instead of roping his family into it. What if you die miserably from the sins of your great grand father ?
Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by headhunter1: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
But the governor said nobody died..who are we to believe now?...u get video?
i guess as a notorious unrepentant zombie you'll believe the governor (who gave the order) even if you're presented with video evidence which is by the way on YouTube

well if this picture does not prove anything to you am sorry but your humanity is lost forever.

nonsense trash

8 Likes

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by headhunter1: 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
[s]
leofab:
will you keep quiet ; why not curse the killer only instead of roping his family into it. What if you die miserably from the sins of your great grand father ?
[/s]

Rochas can never go unpunished both him and his supporters in one way or the other

10 Likes

Re: My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) by babyfaceafrica: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
headhunter1:
i guess as a notorious unrepentant zombie you'll believe the governor (who gave the order) even if you're presented with video evidence which is by the way on YouTube

well if this picture does not prove anything to you am sorry but your humanity is lost forever.

nonsense trash
k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Turned Us To Refugees In Our Land, Says Ado-ekiti Indigenes / Buhari Humiliates Tinubu - Premium Times / DPR: 32 Refinery Licences Now Invalid Between 2018 And 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.