Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

How To Download And Play Wwe Immortals 2.4 Apk + Obb Data - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / How To Download And Play Wwe Immortals 2.4 Apk + Obb Data (2705 Views)

Download Grand Theft Auto VI (GTA 6) Apk + OBB Data For Android / Download And Install WWE 2K19 Apk & OBB Files For Android Device / PES 19 Apk + OBB + Data Mod Download [pro Evolution Soccer 2019] Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download And Play Wwe Immortals 2.4 Apk + Obb Data by microsofttutor(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
WWE Immortals is another interesting android game with awesome features. Just like Mortal Kombat X, It has both online and offline modes. It is a game with for real game freaks. In this game, you take Superstars out of the ring and into the supernatural world of WWE Immortals. Wield Devastating powers to demolish opponents with innovative touch-based combat from the makers of Injustice and Mortal Kombat.
download, install and play www immortal android game

Minimum System Requirements of WWE Immortals

RAM of not less than 1GB for optimized performance.
A minimum of 1.5 GB of free space is required on your device.

NEW AND UPDATED FEATURES OF WWE Immortals
Game Features

FIGHT Swipe and tap to perform combos and build your power to pull off special attacks and use each Superstars’s customized superpower.

MASSIVE ROSTER
Play with WWE Superstars like Triple H, John Cena, The Undertaker, The Bella Twins,The Rock, Stone Cold, etc.

LEVEL UP
Build your move set, increase your powers, upgrade your characters,and conquer your competition.

ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
Take on real opponents in Online Battles and compete against players around the world in live, in-game events tied to the WWE and earn awesome rewards.

AWESOME GRAPHICS
Engage in battle across multiple worlds, all tailored for each Superstar’s alter-ego, fully rendered in 3D.

See also: HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ASPHALT APK+MOD UNLIMITED MONEY at http://www.microsofttut.com/2017/07/guides-to-download-install-asphalt-8-apk.html
Game Info

APP NAME: WWE Immortals
PACKAGE NAME: com.wb.wwe.brawler2014
UPDATED: December 19, 2016
FILE SIZE: Undefined
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: Android 4.0 and up
DEVELOPER: Warner Bros. International Enterprises
PRICE: Free
CATEGORY: Action
Image of WWE Immortals apk

WWE Immortal game collection
Required Files For WWE Immortals (Direct Links)

Three files are needed:
Click http://www.microsofttut.com/2017/04/how-to-download-and-play-wwe-immortals-apk.html to see full post with direct working download links
Re: How To Download And Play Wwe Immortals 2.4 Apk + Obb Data by benaam433: 3:29am On Nov 26, 2019
When I tried to install your provided game. It asked for a survey. But when finally I was able to install this game it asked of update. I updated this game to the latest version but then mod didn't work anymore. But don't worry I've found a real and latest Working WWE Immortals Mod APK. It is the latest version I think. It worked for me. I am sure that it will work for you too.

(1) (Reply)

Scrabble Comes To Lagos / Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary / Love Playing Game? (earn Free Airtime)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.