Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Techno Phantom 6 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Techno Phantom 6 Plus (396 Views)

TECNO Phantom 8 Vs Phantom 6 Plus: Camera Review (pics) / Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Techno Phantom 6 Plus by uzicuzy(m): 12:43am On Aug 29, 2017
Trying to get myself one of these...looked up the specs and reviews...it was pretty awesome...but would like people with 1st hand experience with it to advice me if it's a hit or miss...is it worth the price? cos frm wat I gather it's within the 112k bracket...thanks pple...(jst looking 4 an awesome phone)

(1) (Reply)

Are These 4 Features The Things That Made Iphone Unique? / Whatsapp To Stop Working On These Listed Phones After 31st December, See List / Basic Expert Parameters Of The Tecno Camon CM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.