Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori (7054 Views)

Breaking: Delta Speaker, Oborevwori wins second term / May 29: Deltans Have A Lot To Celebrate –okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by GavelSlam: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Bolustical:
Celebrate what and who?

Ibori, Uduaghan, Tompolo or who?

Or celebrate commissioning filling stations and shopping malls,

Kogi and Delta should be a model of Bad Governance and Stockholm Syndrome,

If Delta state had been well governed, states like Ogun and Oyo should be going there for refresher courses on governance but come 2019, it is still PDP all the way in that state.

I really feel for them there.

I often feel like a lone voice in the wildernesses as regards the ills that abound in Delta State.

Truth is, until my people change the aggressive by-passed by-force way of getting things done, nothing good would come our way.

Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by komekn(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
maxiuc:
Ibori was a friend to uduagha then to Okowa

Three good friends who has successfully rotated the state between themselves

OK continue

Rochas Okoroawusa we are waiting for you come 2019 ur own case go worst pass ohakim own

Belletus governor

YOU ARE VERY WRONG, THEY ARE NOT GOOD FRIENDS.

Uduagha is a first cousin to Ibori, in effect Ibori picked his younger brother, made him SSG, from Commissioner and groomed him to be next governor then rigged the election twice, to ensure the dynasty continues and he in effect remain in power. Okonwa is an Ibori boy made and sponsored by Ibori all the way to the senate and then groomed for Governor.

They are not friends rotating power but sons of the godfather put into power and who owe all allegiance to Ibori.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by soliddust2020: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
madridguy:
Good one Okowa the handsome man tongue

lol, sarcasm. Okowa is even Uglier in the heart. This guy hasn't done anything reasonable project in delta state.

2 Likes

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by omoharry(f): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
I am disappointed in Okowa. I was one of those that canvass for him online here on nairaland that he should be governor of Delta state but i can now see that he is grossly inefficient and a coward to crown it all( He cannot even protect Deltans from this mosters called the Fulani headsmen)..I would rather vote APC in the next election though i dont like the party but i think PDP need to be kept on their toes.

3 Likes

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
As long as he is my tribesman I support anything he says

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by madenigga(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
maxiuc:
Ibori was a friend to uduagha then to Okowa

Three good friends who has successfully rotated the state between themselves

OK continue

Rochas Okoroawusa we are waiting for you come 2019 ur own case go worst pass ohakim own

Belletus governor
Mumu. What does Rochas have to loose, he has already gone hos 2 tenures...

Illiteracy + ignorance leads to self destruction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by Bizibi(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
No!!
We dont
Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by oxonek: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
The people of Delta State can only have themselves to blame for the kind of leaders they have blessed themselves with. And a state with so much in terms of human capital?! Shame!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by Myself2(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
dapyd1:
Delta state may have made a lot of things, progress is not really one of them.

After all your governors looted the funds to depletion, you are here talking about low oil prices.

If not for your daftness and greed, will you be complaining about that.

Dubai is an oil state(city) like yours, with even less natural resources, see what they've been able to do.

This should be a time for sober reflection. Look at the state of illiteracy and poverty.

How will a state like Delta be waiting for FG allocation before paying salaries. Shame. After all the billions collected all these years.

My brother,the white garment governor is such a colossal failure and disgrace that his people in his ward pelted him with pure water sachets the last time he visited them.They held him hostage and a hole had to be made in the back of the fence for him to escape

2 Likes

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by abodundef: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
We will get there

For your customized exercise notebooks 20,40,60,80 leaves pls contact 08023332733
Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by CioAngels(f): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yess o okowa, you are very right, .they really do have a lot to celebrate. They should celebrate embezzlement by okowa and his group, using the people's common wealth to pay ibori while in prison, they should celebrate nothingness in delta while kebbi and lagos state is growing rice and selling to her citizens even though i see it as expensive, they should celebrate only employing his families and friends pass or fail, they should celebrate not a single factory, they should celebrate poverty, starvation in mix of plenty, they should celebrate the only thing that connects deltans together, the delta line, they should celebrate his plans to pocket the proceeds from the delta line sales, they Celebrate your massive stealing, they should celebrate your mansions and hospital, they celebrate your insensitivity, they celebrate your been slave to fulani herdsmen while your people are been maimed, raped and killed becos wont take action becos of what stand to gain, so, the people you are leading should die and many more for you to live. Compound Thief. May you be judged by all the deities in the state that you lead. Ole.

:-)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by nextstep(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Delta at 26... what are we celebrating? Looting? Serious erosion? Poverty? Awful education? Low economic activity? The only industries of note are Hotel and Olosho. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by tutudesz: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
GavelSlam:
Celebrate what?

I rep Delta State but I must admit, we've had the worst in state governance since the beginning of democracy, Ibori included.

We have all the God-given resources yet we seem to be dominated by the Satan-given individuals who hold sway.

From politics to economics, all processes are determined by thuggery.

I'm ashamed of my state.
Ashamed? You are too nice with words, Delta state is a disgrace!! Imagine a state with the highest number of Banks CEO and we keep voting useless animals has governors always and Okowa will be voted for a second term

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by Bamz(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
smithsydny:
Worwor ma

Him teeth be like forklift..

Celebrate bawo

Lol uncle forklift operator cheesy

1 Like

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by armadeo(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
GavelSlam:

I often feel like a lone voice in the wildernesses as regards the ills that abound in Delta State.

Truth is, until my people change the aggressive by-passed by-force way of getting things done, nothing good would come our way.

Shameless people.

Sometimes you need to hear our people talk you would wonder what is wrong with them. Completely flawed thinking process. People praying do thier kids to be like iBori. WtF!!!

I weep whenever I looked at my people. all most youths want is lots of dough without working. They want to drink all night and sleep all day.

Until the mentality changed nothing would change. It will only get worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by Champele(m): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
madridguy:
Good one Okowa the handsome man tongue
The stupid governor. Worst governor in Nigeria.

This is a garden he build and a sign post he mount that is costlier than the said garden

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin grin grin
Bamz:

Lol uncle forklift operator cheesy
Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by MONITZ: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
komekn:

YOU ARE VERY WRONG, THEY ARE NOT GOOD FRIENDS.

Uduagha is a first cousin to Ibori, in effect Ibori picked his younger brother, made him SSG, from Commissioner and groomed him to be next governor then rigged the election twice, to ensure the dynasty continues and he in effect remain in power. Okonwa is an Ibori boy made and sponsored by Ibori all the way to the senate and then groomed for Governor.

They are not friends rotating power but sons of the godfather put into power and who owe all allegiance to Ibori.

Mr.man,u were right abt every other part of wat u posted other than wgere u said Uduaghan was Ibori's younger brother,for the records ,Ibori is a younger cousin to Uduaghan and it's not the other way round.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by komekn(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
MONITZ:

Mr.man,u were right abt every other part of wat u posted other than wgere u said Uduaghan was Ibori's younger brother,for the records ,Ibori is a younger cousin to Uduaghan and it's not the other way round.

I said younger cousin first.

However, for the purpose of emphasis. I discarded the term cousin using the term brother as is often the practice at home. Furthermore, there are cousins that are closer than actual blood brothers particularly when they grow up in the same household.

Please read my original post again there is no misrepresentation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by komekn(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Warri no deh carry last.

We can celebrate the first ex convict to become Governor, then the first Governor to plead GUILTY for a myriad of allegations of corrupt enrichment and money laundering of Delta state government public funds. A contradiction as he was exonerated and discharged and acquitted in the high Court at Asaba of all counts of corruption, etc against him.

Now Celebrated as a statesman in Delta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by MONITZ: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=komekn post=59931772]

In effect Ibori picked his younger brother, made him SSG, from Commissioner and groomed him to be next governor then rigged the election twice, to ensure the dynasty continues and he in effect remain in power.

So who were u referring to in ur text above? U said Ibori picked his younger brother (cousin) when it should be been Ibori picked his elder brother(cousin) ..
Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by hyipinfo: 7:12am On Aug 30, 2017
thanks a lot /////// ........... LOve u hyip
Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by Evestar200(f): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2017
Thank God I did not vote, I don't even have voters card ,so no need for complain, to those that voted him Enjoy your okowanism grin. grin

2 Likes

Re: Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori by komekn(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Evestar200:
Thank God I didn't not vote, I don't even have voters card ,so need for complain, to those that voted him Enjoy your okowanis grin. grin

To be honest I don't think in the last 10 years the votes in Delta that people casted counted for anything. It has been rigged and rigging. Otherwise Uduaghan will struggle to win a local government chairman election.

Now the mantle has been handed over to Ibori's boy Okonwa, dynasty continues.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Guber: 48 Parties To Contest As INEC Gives Update Preparation / Edo 2020: Photo Circulating Online Shows Oshiomhole Voted For PDP (see PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Killed 40,000 Nigerians In Last 20 Years ― ICON, PSJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.