Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Timi Dakolo Launches Series Of Attack On Arsene Wenger - "He Has Run Out Of Idea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Launches Series Of Attack On Arsene Wenger - "He Has Run Out Of Idea (736 Views)

Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Launches Series Of Attack On Arsene Wenger - "He Has Run Out Of Idea by afriks(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2017
Timi Dakolo has launched a series of attack at Arsene Wenger which he numbered 1-10, of which his number 2 claimed the Frenchman has run out of ideas

The Nigerian Gospel singer who also emerged winner of West African idol in 2007 narrated he was just tired and pained and asked his community of followers- 'if you are Sanchez....would you stay at Arsenal'?

His latest attack comes just days after Arsene Wenger claims Alexis Sancez loves Arsenal and will not go through the motions if he stays

Timi wrote these series of attack as seen below :

"ALLOW ME TO POUR MY HEART OUT..
1.ARSENE WENGER IS SUCCESSFULLY RUINING OUR CLUB.

2.) HE HAS RUN OUT OF IDEA..

3)NO SERIOUS TEAM WILL HAVE A DANNY AS THEIR TOP STRIKER IN A MATCH OF SUCH IMPORTANCE.. LEAVING YOUR 50M POUNDS RATED STRIKER ON THE BENCH..

4.) THE PLAYERS ATTITUDE SHOWS THEY HAVE NO FEAR OF BEING BENCHED..

5.XHAKA IS TO ME THE MOST INDISCIPLE DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER.. ALWAYS VERY BUSY DOING NOTHING.. ALWAYS GIVING AWAY THE BALL IN DANGEROUS PLACES..NEVER PROTECTING THE BACK 3.

6.A COACH THAT PLAYS PEOPLE OUT OF POSITION AND EXPECT THEM TO DO WELL..MADNESS

7.WENGER DID A BAD JOB LAST YEAR AND GOT A 2M POUND RAISE AND 2 YEAR CONTRACT AS A REWARD...

8.NO COMPETITION FOR PLACES .. SO THE PLAYERS ARE COMFORTABLE..

9.YOU HAVE A SEAD AND PREFER A MONREAL..

10.TEAM THAT ARE WAY BETTER YOU ARE FORTIFYING THEIR TEAM .. AND THE MANAGER IS THERE BELIEVING IN HIS TEAM OF RAMSEY,HOLDING,XHAKA,WALCOTT ETC.

I AM JUST TIRED AND PAINED.. TELL ME IF YOU ARE SANCHEZ.. WOULD YOU STAY AT ARSENAL?

Click here to read more

Re: Timi Dakolo Launches Series Of Attack On Arsene Wenger - "He Has Run Out Of Idea by madridguy(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2017
grin angry grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Launches Series Of Attack On Arsene Wenger - "He Has Run Out Of Idea by josh123(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2017
;DEyaaa
Re: Timi Dakolo Launches Series Of Attack On Arsene Wenger - "He Has Run Out Of Idea by butterflylion: 8:24am On Aug 29, 2017
They should monitor Timi Dakolo seriously o. Suicide is never an option. grin

The season just started and Arsenal fans are already having heart seizures. cheesy

This will be a very Loooooooooooooooong season for them and very heart wrenching one too.

Arsenal Una well done o grin

Re: Timi Dakolo Launches Series Of Attack On Arsene Wenger - "He Has Run Out Of Idea by Jostico: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2017
Im an arsenal fan, and it drives me crazy that arsenal is hurting the football world. we once won the league unbeaten, crested premier league with gold with the same manager. since he's not getting it anymore, step down for new coach or manager.since on Sunday up till now, I'm still angry
Re: Timi Dakolo Launches Series Of Attack On Arsene Wenger - "He Has Run Out Of Idea by osemoses1234(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2017
Una just start u guys ain't seen nothing yet glory glory man United
Re: Timi Dakolo Launches Series Of Attack On Arsene Wenger - "He Has Run Out Of Idea by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2017
Come join Liverpool the winning team
Re: Timi Dakolo Launches Series Of Attack On Arsene Wenger - "He Has Run Out Of Idea by ybalogs(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2017
I'm just waiting for end of transfer window to really see if Wenger really has any plan for us . Not like I already don't have the answer but the 1% trust I still have in him keeps telling me to hold on a little bit longer. Too bad we're a butt of jokes now .I hope we turn things around ASAP.
Re: Timi Dakolo Launches Series Of Attack On Arsene Wenger - "He Has Run Out Of Idea by Mryacks: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2017
spot-on by Timi..Wasn't even about the Liverpool game only, but accumulation of a lot of factors mentioned above

(1) (Reply)

Fans Slam E! For Calling Angelina Jolie's New Look Glamorous / Esther Ojo Emerges As Face Of Independence 2017 / Davido And Music Legend Angeligue Kidjo Spotted Together In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.