Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,857 members, 7,862,817 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Nigeria’s Youngest Blogger And Gisthoodng C.E.O Turns 16 Today(drop Your Wishes) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria’s Youngest Blogger And Gisthoodng C.E.O Turns 16 Today(drop Your Wishes) (407 Views)

Veteran Actor, Yul Edochie Celebrates First Daughter, Danielle As She Turns 16 / Singer Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 16, (see Photos And Video) / Fuji Singer Pasuma Shows Off Daughter As She Turns 16 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Youngest Blogger And Gisthoodng C.E.O Turns 16 Today(drop Your Wishes) by SportBlogger(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2017
I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love and fun. You deserve them a lot. Enjoy!

Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.

May your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on. I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish forever. Happy birthday.

On your special day, I wish you goodluck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings.

Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. Happy Birthday!!

May this birthday be filled with lots of happy hours and also your life with many happy birthdays, that are yet to come. Happy birthday.

Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. Happybirthday.e on fireand light your birthday candles with that. Have a gorgeous birthday.

It’s your birthday. Now you’ve more grown up. Every year you're becoming more perfect.

You can visit his web http://www.gisthoodng..com

Drop Your Birth Wishes Below:
Thanks....

Re: Nigeria’s Youngest Blogger And Gisthoodng C.E.O Turns 16 Today(drop Your Wishes) by SportBlogger(m): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2017
D Youngest Isn't Easy!!! Itz all about hard work

(1) (Reply)

I Am About To Disrespect All My Haters In A New Song – Davido Announces / Check Out This New Photo Of Annie Idibia / 2baba To Organise Concert For Makurdi Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.