Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Very Funny: See What This Unsatisfied Jumia Customer Did - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Very Funny: See What This Unsatisfied Jumia Customer Did (1642 Views)

Unsatisfied With The Loss From MMM, Nigerians Waste Another N7bn On Ponzi Scheme / Jumia Moves Farther From Profit, Posts USD 61 Million Loss In Six Months / How Long Does Overseas Shipment From JUMIA Takes To Arrive Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Funny: See What This Unsatisfied Jumia Customer Did by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2017
Apparently unsatisfied with their service. This guy abi girl went as far as paying for Facebook advert to protest

Very funny

A MUST READ: #JUMIAisSCAM

So I went through jumia.com to buy a tripod stand. And I came across one advertised as:

3110A Pro Camera Tripod Lightweight Flexible Portable Three-way Head For Sony Canon Nikon

I bought 5 other items, they was no option to pay on delivery so I paid with my debit card. According to the description it is said to be for canon, Sony DSLR. But to my utmost disappointment when the product was delivered I found out the advertised tripod stand for "DSLR camera" is nothing but just a TOY the other items were as described no issue. At first I protested to collect it but the delivery man begged and asked me to contact customer support that they will take it back. I did that but the insult they responded was that there's nothing they could do because it is shipped from abroad and it is not damaged so no level. So i should dash them the money and throw the product away in this buhari era?

Truth is the money I paid for the product is not my problem but i feel cheated what if the item was worth millions that's how the money will just go?

I just want Nigerians to know that jumia is a scam you should run away from them, we don't pick money on the floor

Until they change the deceptive description to MINI TRIPOD STAND TOY FOR CHILDREN #JUMIAisScam #PleaseShare

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=854287371399072&substory_index=0&id=854246678069808

Re: Very Funny: See What This Unsatisfied Jumia Customer Did by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Very Funny: See What This Unsatisfied Jumia Customer Did by DaddySLY(m): 9:03am On Aug 29, 2017
well... shiiit happens
Re: Very Funny: See What This Unsatisfied Jumia Customer Did by henryvirus(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2017
sad Mtchew... When will her brain reboot and make her realize that it is not Jumia that is selling the product? It was shipped from abroad and Jumia was just there to deliver. Besides goods shipped from abroad have a difficult return policy. All these are on Jumia when you are about to order. That one too complaining of her dresses as if Jumia is the shop. Smh
Re: Very Funny: See What This Unsatisfied Jumia Customer Did by MistadeRegal(m): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Please what is the name of that font you used in typing?

I like it...

Jumiana...
Re: Very Funny: See What This Unsatisfied Jumia Customer Did by Lomprico2: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Apparently unsatisfied with their service. This guy abi girl went as far as paying for Facebook advert to protest

Very funny

A MUST READ: #JUMIAisSCAM

So I went through jumia.com to buy a tripod stand. And I came across one advertised as:

3110A Pro Camera Tripod Lightweight Flexible Portable Three-way Head For Sony Canon Nikon

I bought 5 other items, they was no option to pay on delivery so I paid with my debit card. According to the description it is said to be for canon, Sony DSLR. But to my utmost disappointment when the product was delivered I found out the advertised tripod stand for "DSLR camera" is nothing but just a TOY the other items were as described no issue. At first I protested to collect it but the delivery man begged and asked me to contact customer support that they will take it back. I did that but the insult they responded was that there's nothing they could do because it is shipped from abroad and it is not damaged so no level. So i should dash them the money and throw the product away in this buhari era?

Truth is the money I paid for the product is not my problem but i feel cheated what if the item was worth millions that's how the money will just go?

I just want Nigerians to know that jumia is a scam you should run away from them, we don't pick money on the floor

Until they change the deceptive description to MINI TRIPOD STAND TOY FOR CHILDREN #JUMIAisScam #PleaseShare

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=854287371399072&substory_index=0&id=854246678069808

They return product shipped from abroad!

(1) (Reply)

Did EFCC Raid Zenith Bank / Is Forex Trading A Viable Method Of Investment In Nigeria? / Profitability Of Taxi Biz In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.